Ladies, how do you deal with a clingy/needy man

can you give us some examples of this clinginess, please ?:feedme:

239b2ad988cff45b223f25df7665f7c8.jpg
Constantly texting/calling me, answering a text way too soon like he’s glued to his phone and has nothing better to do, always seeking reassurance..etc

You are probably the best looking girl he has ever been with and he is desperate to keep you or desire your validation....I am curious is he a farax :cosbyhmm: cause that might explain things :russ:

How would you ladies let a man know that he’s acting too needy/clingy and it’s starting to push you away particularly when the relationship is just starting. do you ignore him and hope he gets the message. Maybe tell him you need your space, or just completely cut him Off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would you ladies let a man know that he’s acting too needy/clingy and it’s starting to push you away particularly when the relationship is just starting. do you ignore him and hope he gets the message. Maybe tell him you need your space, or just completely cut him Off

Set up rules and regulations for him. He might be unaware. Right now, he is guided by his penis. All he knows, is, he likes you.

So set up boundary. Tell him he can only call you once a day.

Or wait...be honest with him.

You are not into him.

Plus size girls like u desire Faraax who will slap u around.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Tell him upfront that you need your space. If he doesn’t get that than you only have one other option:manny:

I’m thinking the guy likes you more than you like him type of situation :lolbron:

If he is a farax there is a high chance he is an incel :drakelaugh:if its an ajnabi he is probably those interracial dating weirdos :pachah1:
He is Somali. I don’t think he is an incel. Somali men either move on or become a little to pushy in my experience.

Set up rules and regulations for him. He might be unaware. Right now, he is guided by his penis. All he knows, is, he likes you.

So set up boundary. Tell him he can only call you once a day.

Or wait...be honest with him.

You are not into him.

Plus size girls like u desire Faraax who will slap u around.
:dead::damn:

I’m old enough. And I don’t call this dating!
What do you call it then? If you aint married then its dating.

My advice would be to ditch him, his clingyness is bothering you already. Imagine how much it'll bother you after a month or two. Don't waste his or your time, call it quits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True. When a guy expresses his interest I think he should give the girl some time to let her see what he’s like and the person he is. pressuring the girl into moving forward with the relationship especially when it’s fairly new is only going to push her away.

Trending