LADIES: How do I stop liking someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Difference between love and lust is with lust I want to pipe you once but with love I want to pipe you a few times until I get bored and go cheat. There's no such thing as love outside of Deen and immediate family in my personal opinion

Haa hee :ohlord:

I’m sensing you haven’t found the right Xalimo yet (no offense!!). Then you will know that love isn’t just piping until you get bored and leave the girl. Love (in a marital relationship) is definitely more than just sex.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Love is a process akin to making a fire. It starts with a spark. Most of the time, the sparks are ignored and one's emotions leave as if the wind takes the ember away. But in rare occurrences, more sparks are produced, leading to a small fire. Again, most of the time, the fire is not maintained or kept to burn, and one's emotions leave as if the wind takes the fire away. But in rarer occurrences, the fire is taken care of, and a flame is produced. Again, most of the time, the flames are inevitably ignored, and one's emotions leave as if the wind takes the flames away. But in the rarest of occurrences, the flames are taken care of, and the flame lasts a lifetime. This is true love as God intended my sister. Know that what you're feeling is but mere sparks, and that you are truly not in love. Let your emotions leave like the wind.

I got something i keep tucked that'll make you forget about him. I had to get a concealed carry permit for it I'm packin baby

Status
Not open for further replies.