LADIES: How do I stop liking someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saddened to say that I have fallen prey to this disease called jecel. I went my whole life without ever liking anybody, but here I am, whipped and thinking about this guy 24/7. Unfortunately this person is completely wrong for me and there’s NO (and i mean absolutely NO) hope of us ever being together. I’m not even gonna try to pursue a relationship.
Have any of you girls been through this? How do I stop these feelings?
Jazakallah

Make dua that Allah removes him from your heart, if there is good in that.

Also, I would encourage you to get busy so you won't have to think about him that much. Time tends to heal everything.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
classic female behaviour
:farmajoyaab:
I thought you were going to inspire me to compile a poetic masterpiece about young love.
:bell:
These girls don't want a dude that's romantic.They want someone rough who will disrespect and at times beat them.Nice guys get no siil walaal :dabcasar:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I like another guy now lolllll

Are you being serious? You must be a little girl who believes in Disney love ambaa waad kacsantahay (don’t confuse your longing for with love).

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
She must be a troll 101. No honorable Xalimo would lower herself like this. Don’t come crying when you’ve fooled yourself again. We don’t want no SJW/“Men ain’t shit” bs on sspot.
Ooh come on!
How is liking the opposite sex not honorable?

RICH

Love is lust, no such thing as love.

You’re entitled to have your opinion walaal.

Laakin there is a difference between love and lust. You can be sexually attracted to someone and just want to have sex with them without any strings attached. That doesn’t meant you’re in love.

RICH

Presenting herself? I dont think the guy knows about her. Its all in her head.

The way she’s behaving/presenting herself on sspot. The guy obviously doesn’t know about her. Naag iska dhig nayaahe @NA9.

You’re entitled to have your opinion walaal.

Laakin there is a difference between love and lust. You can be sexually attracted to someone and just want to have sex with them without any strings attached. That doesn’t meant you’re in love.

Difference between love and lust is with lust I want to pipe you once but with love I want to pipe you a few times until I get bored and go cheat. There's no such thing as love outside of Deen and immediate family in my personal opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending