Ladies, do people think you look mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
My whole life I came to school dressed to the max. Everyone later told me that they thought I was stuck up looool but apparently, I was sweeter than I looked. I match everything and my outfits are game. I think it's because I look like I have better places to be. A girl said that she thought I was so rude but she liked my smile and decided to talk to me. Well damn.

Do you guys have a resting face?
:)

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I’m dealing with this too. People are scared to approach me & when we have a conversation, they tell me they thought I’d be a or that I wouldn’t give them any time of the day.

Usually, it’s the people I meet once in my life that approach me. It’s very weird how the people I surround myself with everyday seem to feel intimated to approach me, but strangers can strike up a conversation with me easily

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I have a resting face. Most people thinks I mean until I crack a joke or something.

For those who dont know what a resting face is..

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I dont but i got friend who always looks angry even the teachers tell him did i make u angry today or is there problem back home shit is funny everytime he tries to save himself ”No no teacher wallahi me no mad, me very tirad, study much= no sleep”:dead:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Idk my resting face used to be smile then it was sad now its neutral

I've had people tell me I've got the eyes of a tuug(theif) kkkkkk and an old friend of mine thought I was a roadman until I first talked to him. The funny thing is that I don't dress like a roadman at all.

My silence garners respect. Once I'm new to a place, after a few months people start crowding towards me. Very funny thing indeed.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I've had people tell me I've got the eyes of a tuug(theif) kkkkkk and an old friend of mine thought I was a roadman until I first talked to him. The funny thing is that I don't dress like a roadman at all.

My silence garners respect. Once I'm new to a place, after a few months people start crowding towards me. Very funny thing indeed.
Looool
Same bruh, I have been told my eyes look too *****:ohdamn:

I have the opposite problem I smile to much even when I'm by myself and i randomly laugh while I'm just walking on the street most people think I'm retarded because of this but i actually have an IQ 133 which will only increase from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending