Ladies, do people think you look mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
My whole life I came to school dressed to the max. Everyone later told me that they thought I was stuck up looool but apparently, I was sweeter than I looked. I match everything and my outfits are game. I think it's because I look like I have better places to be. A girl said that she thought I was so rude but she liked my smile and decided to talk to me. Well damn.

Do you guys have a resting face?
:)

Chun Li

under construction ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’–
Iโ€™m dealing with this too. People are scared to approach me & when we have a conversation, they tell me they thought Iโ€™d be a or that I wouldnโ€™t give them any time of the day.

Usually, itโ€™s the people I meet once in my life that approach me. Itโ€™s very weird how the people I surround myself with everyday seem to feel intimated to approach me, but strangers can strike up a conversation with me easily

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
I have a resting face. Most people thinks I mean until I crack a joke or something.

For those who dont know what a resting face is..

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
I dont but i got friend who always looks angry even the teachers tell him did i make u angry today or is there problem back home shit is funny everytime he tries to save himself โ€No no teacher wallahi me no mad, me very tirad, study much= no sleepโ€:dead:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Idk my resting face used to be smile then it was sad now its neutral

I've had people tell me I've got the eyes of a tuug(theif) kkkkkk and an old friend of mine thought I was a roadman until I first talked to him. The funny thing is that I don't dress like a roadman at all.

My silence garners respect. Once I'm new to a place, after a few months people start crowding towards me. Very funny thing indeed.

Nalle

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
I've had people tell me I've got the eyes of a tuug(theif) kkkkkk and an old friend of mine thought I was a roadman until I first talked to him. The funny thing is that I don't dress like a roadman at all.

My silence garners respect. Once I'm new to a place, after a few months people start crowding towards me. Very funny thing indeed.
Looool
Same bruh, I have been told my eyes look too *****:ohdamn:

I have the opposite problem I smile to much even when I'm by myself and i randomly laugh while I'm just walking on the street most people think I'm retarded because of this but i actually have an IQ 133 which will only increase from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts