Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get beaten for not wearing it I don't think most somali girls do either but that mental abuse is probably ten times worse omg even my fob ain't shit relatives from beled weyne are treating me like shit lol

Your relatives are great people. :ehh:

Good to know the Beledweyne folks are enjoining the good and forbidding the evil. Mashallah :rejoice:

They're ugly dumb bunch like ur self who will be right there with me in hell cuz they be fucking behind bushes when ayeeyo goes to sleep

And you were there to witness it firsthand or did you partake in the activities? :mybusiness:

If not, then stop slandering religious people who fear god :camby:

Lol no u idiot i was a Child when i was back Home last and saw These religious somali ppls true face and why are u even pressed about me first of all mind ur own shuban snelling self farabuuto t
And you were there to witness it firsthand or did you partake in the activities? :mybusiness:

And you were there to witness it firsthand or did you partake in the

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
If you aren't paying rent or contributing to the bills than you have no say.

I love how our males are quick to attack their female siblings while sitting on their ass living rent free.
I hate your pretentious behaviour. what bills do you pay? you as well is a big khasaaro who couldnt make it big in the west hence resorting to third world asia

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The worst thing a parent can do is put a hijab on a 7 year old without explaining and teaching them why they have it on. I was taught early on the importance of hijab and I think that's one of the reason I wasn't taking it off in the bus like some girls.

I wouldn't say there is a force but there is a lot of young Somali girls who are wearing the hijab and they don't really know why, so it gets easier as they get older to lose the hijab.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The worst thing a parent can do is put a hijab on a 7 year old without explaining and teaching them why they have it on. I was taught early on the importance of hijab and I think that's one of the reason I wasn't taking it off in the bus like some girls.

I wouldn't say there is a force but there is a lot of young Somali girls who are wearing the hijab and they don't really know why, so it gets easier as they get older to lose the hijab.
Oh yeah !! The importance of a woman to be shamed about her body and to be a tool for men, forever to be told where to go, what to wear whether she can even divorce her tyriannical husvand ?

Islam is such a feminist religion although, but ? I thought all women will reside in hell ? And their deficient in their knowledge and need a good beating ? Mmm feminist religion indeed or these women are suffering from extreme Stockholm syndrome even I think Islam is very impressive toward women

Status
Not open for further replies.