Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Funny you say that, you seem to forget that the Holy Quran contains scientific facts that only have been discovered recently by todays scientists. The Islamic Golden Age was an era when MUSLIMS where the leaders in science.

Q: Are women allowed to walk around somalia/somaliland without hijab?
Answer: NO!

You don't need to make a poll to find out most somali women are forced to wear it :liberaltears:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
@Ferrari Girls are now voting yes.
upload_2017-9-8_15-27-21.png

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You secularist do realize that Somalis were covering up hair culturally as well. See shash or gambo.

Even ethio/Eritreans gals also cover their hair traditionally, so much for it being Arab.

You cannot assimilate yourself into cadaanness unfortunately @Amun. :yloezpe:

If it's not Bantus it Arabs you blame for whitey not accepting you. :uCkf6mf:

Find some dignity and honour you cadaan dhabadhilifs. @the 17 people who voted yes.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I like to wear the headscarf loosely I think it looks more elegant, but most somali women wear black and look like grim reapers lol

VixR

Veritas
Seriously, what got to you? When?

Quranist yesterday, voodoo today. I could say I saw it coming, since you always mocked its memorization as waste of time, though without calling it Arab voodoo:icon lol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You secularist do realize that Somalis were covering up hair culturally as well. See shash or gambo.

Even ethio/Eritreans gals also cover their hair traditionally, so much for it being Arab.

You cannot assimilate yourself into cadaanness unfortunately @Amun. :yloezpe:

If it's not Bantus it Arabs you blame for whitey not accepting you. :uCkf6mf:

Find some dignity and honour you cadaan dhabadhilifs. @the 17 people who voted yes.

Its self hate and lack of confidence really, the most interesting thing is it affects
males alot more then women as shown by the poll:ohhh::ohreally:

No wonder these beta-cuck/autistic Farahs got such a bad rep among our Xalimos:tacky:

According @Bidaar Wanagsan "You know damn well that Somali girls are forced to wear that death shroud by their parents. They would be beaten black and blue if they said no. That's why some of them wait till they're out of sight before they rip it of"

Vote accurately please.
Almost ten plus males voted. Very flawed results.
Alarming to see how many people are forced.
FREE UP MY GOON HALIMOS.

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn't wear it is considered a who wants to show off her body to attract men and as long as you don't wear it you're a crazy misguided no good of human being who needs a prayer in order to be guided into the "right path" . A lot of women wear it because of community, family pressure because her body needs to be covered to prevent men from committing zina, or fear is of losing friends and family if they decide not to wear it also they're threatened that God will throw them in hell if they don't follow his commands

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Duke of Bohols going to have to wear a niqaab when he visits somaliland :pachah1:those threads on siilanyo and ina dahabshills daughters will come back to haunt him :pachah1:
To many gaals laughed at this post :nahgirl:i feel very uncomfortable :susp:

I don't get beaten for not wearing it I don't think most somali girls do either but that mental abuse is probably ten times worse omg even my fob ain't shit relatives from beled weyne are treating me like shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending