Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did i say that was extreme? You love making shit up don't you? You said you had the right to ask sex for women who wear hijab. That's where I told u to stop being the xoolo ur. I ain't no extremist and between the two of us, ur an extremist who thinks it's ok to rape women because you don't like their dressing.
Qumayo, jooji beenta. You promote the lie that women who don't wear a tent are s. Somalis did not wear these costumes before the civil war and their modesty was never in question. If you want to call your granny a for sashaying through Xamar's bustling markets in nothing more than a cute Dirac, that's your affair, but don't insult our womenfolk.

Secondly, you are complicit in the murder of women around the world by their own family in sick honour killings for being "immodest". 3000 women are killed in Pakistan alobet because of your diseased mentality that conflates uncovering with immorality.

Thirdly, you know damn well that Wahabbis drape girls as youbgy as five in these curtains lest five year old kids become a temptation to men.

Rape? Stop inventing rubbish.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-9-7_14-40-25.png

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I put the vote to the girls and they proved my point. You don't wear a hijab, your vote doesn't count.
You were trying to make the point that hijab is voluntary and you wanted to use the gullible females on here to make your point. We are representing less fortunate women out there who are forced.
:manny:

You were trying to make the point that hijab is voluntary and you wanted to use the gullible females on here to make your point. We are representing less fortunate women out there who are forced.
:manny:
Are you saying all the girls who voted no are stupid? Lol wow. They all said they wear it out of their own will. My point has been proven

Ferari

The idea behind the hijab is to cover the awra of a woman (only Muslims find hair to be an object of male sexual gratification, but that requires another topic), if you look around carefully, Somalis are the only Muslims who don the hijab on babies as young 3 year old girls, what awra do these babies have and why sexualise children? Few might be physically abused, but most will be yelled at or threatened if they don't wear it. Add that to the expectations of the community where even a Somali hooker has to wear the hijaab. The ultimate piety for women according to Somali men, is wearing the hijab.

Sorry to hear that. I cannot stand people who would harass girls wearing hijab. If they're so anti-Islam, the one group they should sympathize with are Muslim women. No offense though. I know it's voluntary on your part but it isn't for millions.
Its okay, I just dust off my shoulders and keep it moving.
Anyway, sxb, are you an athiest? You seem very athiest. I'd like to have a discussion about that because I can't understand not believing in God.
What is your stance on creation and God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending