Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose to wear hijab in elementary school where I wore it on and off (mostly on) until I became of age. Since then I have worn it consistently. There was never this sense that I was forced to wear it, it's just something I do, if that makes sense.

Also don't mind BidaarWanaagsan, he strikes me as those types of Muslims who don't want to do certain obligatory acts in Islam so he pulls out the Wahhabi/Salafi card
:manny:
You're a woman? Holy cow. I would have tumbled you on the sariir a long time ago habibti. You really do veil your gender don't you.

I pray seven times a day sweetheart, the five obligatory prayers, and sunnah prayers. I just don't do things which the Quran does not enjoin. It says cover your chest AKA your jiggly naaso from which beauty radiates like heat from the sun. Not your Madow hair. In other words cover your sexual organs, which makes logical sense. Your hair is not a sexual organ. If it was, men would cover theirs too.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Because it's an act of worship towards Allah (SWT.) Contrary to popular belief I don't wear this for anyone but Him. Not my dad, not my uncles, not my grandpa. The hijab is just a part of who I am, is all, and I'm grateful that Allah made it easy for me to do this task for him, if that makes sense
Hijab is not in the Koran walaal. Take it off and enjoy your life. You can do many things by not covering yourself. You can wear a bikini at the beach for example.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Because it's an act of worship towards Allah (SWT.) Contrary to popular belief I don't wear this for anyone but Him. Not my dad, not my uncles, not my grandpa. The hijab is just a part of who I am, is all, and I'm grateful that Allah made it easy for me to do this task for him, if that makes sense
Why do you wear it for Allah? Elaborate on this. :damnmusic:

VixR

Veritas
I'd say a good majority are wearing it merely out of habit, if not duress. The amount of girls that actually wore it of their own accord are comparatively much, much smaller in number. I mean, a subset of Somalis even put it on toddlers.

Ok let's not get homosexual waryaa. Non wayn baa tahay. Secondly, you claimed that Somali girls are forced. I made a poll to see if the ones here who wear the hijab are doing so out of their own will or if they are forced.
Yes my little pony, you're so right. Nobody's forced to wear bedsheets in Saudi Arabiaia, Iran, Afghanistan, Al Shabab held territories. Those guys are complete libertarians. Bleedin' heart liberals the lot of them. I don't know what I was thinking.

You started aflagaadka. An eye for an eye.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
As muslims we follow the quran and the sunnah of the prophet Muhammed (SAW) :fittytousand:
There are many added bullshits in the Hadith ok. Covering your hair is never mentioned in the Koran therefore it is not a mandatory thing abaayo. No need to be different than other people. 90% of women in the world dont cover their hair. Enjoy your life abaayo.

Wait, @Khad714 is a hijabi? Jeez. Could have fooled me. You gave me masculine vibes.

You're dead wrong though. You're not following Allah's sunnah. You're following the Sunnah of pre-Islamic Arab women. Abu Lahab used to wear a khamees and a turban as well. You're confusing Arab customs with Islam.

That's what I'm wondering.

Also, why does your signature say you are the devil's friend? Subxanallah, so many people are leaving the deen. I blame that oo jinniga dabado ka wase @Ferrari. People like this najas drive Somalis away from Islam because of their extremism.
What did i say that was extreme? You love making shit up don't you? You said you had the right to ask sex for women who wear hijab. That's where I told u to stop being the xoolo ur. I ain't no extremist and between the two of us, ur an extremist who thinks it's ok to rape women because you don't like their dressing.

Benjamin

någon :)
That's what I'm wondering.

Also, why does your signature say you are the devil's friend? Subxanallah, so many people are leaving the deen. I blame that oo jinniga dabado ka wase @Ferrari. People like this najas drive Somalis away from Islam because of their extremism.

Who said I left the deen? :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.