Lack of historical buildings in SS Africa?

Was watching this video and there are 0 buildings from Sub Saharan Africa.:mjlol:
Are there any buildings in Sub Saharan African that can compete with these?:
16AFDE7F-7FA3-451F-941E-BEC5B0E92336.jpeg

A65737AD-DD48-47C0-9E1F-D32D9A878005.jpeg

ECBD810C-9818-46A0-85AB-16A0D250E294.jpeg

03C71FDA-8B70-43E8-A949-DE67CC96BDBD.jpeg

All I can think of is Lalibela in Ethiopia

That was built by the Arabs. Nice try though. Its facts that SS Africans built nothing of any historical relevance. I mean look at the great wall of China and Taj Mahal, even the aztec architecture in places like Mexico. It just can't compete. Africa is a continent of failures.
It’s Sudano-Sahelian style. Not Arab. Arabs built mosques millions of times greater than this.

Maybe if you spent a minute reading my post you’d see that was what I was asking.
Again and for the last time
You asked for historical. No mention of aesthetic architectural beauty
you do you and goodbye

It’s Sudano-Sahelian style. Not Arab. Arabs built mosques millions of times greater than this.

I will give SS Africans the benefit of the doubt as the Berbers and Persians contributed heavily to Islamic civilizations in terms of books, writing, hadiths and even Mosques

That was built by the Arabs. Nice try though. Its facts that the SS Africans built nothing of any historical relevance. I mean look at the great wall of China and Taj Mahal, even the Aztec architecture in places like Mexico beats this mosque. It just can't compete. Africa is a continent of failures.

Africa has Ancient Egypt, it's one the of the cradles of European civilization (along with Mesopotamia).

Trending