Laascanood welcomes Somaliland-Khatumo talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is true for Sool but not Sanaag. We control the cities of Xingalol, Las Qoray, Badhan, Hadaftimo Carmale and most of the Warsangeli areas around Cal Madow mountains to this day, we provide food and aid to them and are involved in various road development projects. Puntland government is building a road that connects Ceel Dahir near Badhan all the way to Ceerigabo through Puntland investments alone and you're saying we don't care about non MJ land. I have given up on most Dhullos but Warsangeli are my people all of them. Watch this documentary and learn about Warsangeli loyalty to MJs and we might help you one day

There's many dhulbhante who are loyal to puntland they're mostly from buhoodle they're a free people who don't allow another tribe who hates them like Faisal Cali waraabe to enslave them so let's not lump all of them together. Warsengeli are not loyal to MJ they're loyal to puntland & puntland is not MJ ee hadalkada toosi boowe adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
This is true for Sool but not Sanaag. We control the cities of Xingalol, Las Qoray, Badhan, Hadaftimo Carmale and most of the Warsangeli areas around Cal Madow mountains to this day, we provide food and aid to them and are involved in various road development projects. Puntland government is building a road that connects Ceel Dahir near Badhan all the way to Ceerigabo through Puntland investments alone and you're saying we don't care about non MJ land. I have given up on most Dhullos but Warsangeli are my people all of them. Watch this documentary and learn about Warsangeli loyalty to MJs and we might help you one day

Alhamdulilah we are not loyal to Majerteen. We are proud Dhulbahante and we will have our own independent voice. We will kick you out of our regions just like Mareexan will kick you out from Kismaayo. The snakes who sold Ogaden to Ethiopia and killed innocent Somalis with Ethiopian troops says we disgraced Darood when we are fighting this empire to this day!

There's many dhulbhante who are loyal to puntland they're mostly from buhoodle they're a free people who don't allow another tribe who hates them like Faisal Cali waraabe to enslave them so let's not lump all of them together. Warsengeli are not loyal to MJ they're loyal to puntland & puntland is not MJ ee hadalkada toosi boowe adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan.

You are right, the people of Buuhoodle is the exception of course, but lets be honest even Dhulbahante from Xudun and Taleex are exactly the same

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulilah we are not loyal to Majerteen. We are proud Dhulbahante and we will have our own independent voice. We will kick you out of our regions just like Mareexan will kick you out from Kismaayo. The snakes who sold Ogaden to Ethiopia and killed innocent Somalis with Ethiopian troops says we disgraced Darood when we are fighting this empire to this day!
You know why buhoodle is still free? Cause they're loyal to puntland & all the darood tribes that live there

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You know why buhoodle is still free? Cause they're loyal to puntland & all the darood tribes that live there
Look, I'm not even ancestrally from the Sool region, only my ayeeyo is, but I don't like the division of beesha from outsiders. Our affairs are our affairs. I say well done to Ahmed Garaad who have decided to unite and take a strong stance against idoors. :nvjpqts:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look, I'm not even ancestrally from the Sool region, only my ayeeyo is, but I don't like the division of beesha from outsiders. Our affairs are our affairs. I say well done to Ahmed Garaad who have decided to unite and take a strong stance against idoors. :nvjpqts:
I don't see puntland occupying any of your lands do you?

If kharbash & cameey or even xaabsade who are loyal to puntland speak on behalf of their people while their loyal to puntland who can stop them from voicing their opinion? They're entitled to it as much as any other dhulbhante including you so how is that creating division?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's because Puntland does... literally nothing. When we were fighting against the idoors in Buuhoodle, Puntland was actually against Cumaar Mahamuud supporting us by giving us artillery and treating our wounded in Gaalkacyo.
Little knowledge is dangerous it was'nt cumar Mohamud it was puntland, puntlanders lost many lives in las canood when the dhulbhante they were fighting alongside turned their guns on them and shot them in the back. No puntlander can support one dhulbhante over another in a war between dhulbhante on their own land.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You do realise a cumar mahamoud man is the president of Puntland
I've got no major problem with majerteen sub clans, but my problem is with the Ethiopian controlled entity known as PL. They were the ones who were sending Ogaden families to Ethiopia, whilst all the communities were protesting about it. They were the ones who rushed to meet their Ethiopian master when Farmaajo was elected whilst all communities in PL celebrated.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Puntland can't get between two dhulbhante holding a gun on one another I'm sorry but it is what it is.
So if Leelkayse decided to side with HG in Gaalkacyo, you would be absolutely fine with it? Stop it. We Dhulbahante all joined PL when it was first announced and we were fully united, it was due to the actions of PL where they sidelined certain communities that left them in this predicament.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So if Leelkayse decided to side with HG in Gaalkacyo, you would be absolutely fine with it? Stop it. We Dhulbahante all joined PL when it was first united and were fully united, it was due to the actions of PL where they sidelined certain communities that left them in this predicament.
When have they ever sided with them? Name me one tribe in puntland who sides with other tribal states except dhulbhante?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
When have they ever sided with them? Name me one tribe in puntland who sides with other tribal states except dhulbhante?
All of the other tribes in Puntland are too small to make a noise, the Warsangeli themeslves declared the Maakhir state. Tell me why the Mareexan in Cabudwaaq decided to be apart of Galmduug who are Hawiye than their Darood brothers in PL? They don't want to be in a state ruled by dhabodilifs, and neither do we.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
All of the other tribes in Puntland are too small to make a noise, the Warsangeli themeslves declared the Maakhir state. Tell me why the Mareexan in Cabudwaaq decided to be apart of Galmduug who are Hawiye than their Darood brothers in PL?
Makhir state yes but how comes in las qori there's no somaliland troops stationed on their land like khatumo in las canood?

Mareexan don't live next to puntland they live in the heart of hawiye just look at the map galgaduud :comeon:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Makhir state yes but how comes in las qori there's no troops stationed on their land like khatumo in las canood?

Mareexan don't live next to puntland they live in the heart of hawiye just look at the map galgaduud :comeon:
10.Galmudug_map%2027%20Feb%202008.png

The western side of Galinsoor is all Sade, so they can easily connect to PL if they wanted to. In fact, they were invited to join PL and rejected.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Habar Gidir don't live between PL and Mareexan, I believe Galinsoor is actually Sade. So they can easily connect the regions if they WANTED to. But they don't want to, since PL asked them and they rejected.
Who lives inbetween galinsoor & south galkacyo mareexan?:kanyehmm:

Let's just agree to disagree:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.