Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fadlan ku shuubo :jcoleno:

Macaan jecel:kanyehmm:

These mofo brought shame to the harti name :ohhh:

Cali Khalif the leader of dhulbhante getting welcomed in his own hometown of las canood by Faisal Cali waraabe:ohlord:

Who controls the area anyways?

Puntland under Abdullahi Yusuf administration captured the city in 2003 and controlled it until october 2007 when bribed Jama Sacad dhullos teamed up with Isaaqs and kicked us out. A lot of MJs talk about re-capturing Las Anod but honestly i don't want to liberate people that don't want to be liberated

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Puntland under Abdullahi Yusuf administration captured the city in 2003 and controlled it until october 2007 when bribed Jama Sacad dhullos teamed up with Isaaqs and kicked us out. A lot of MJs talk about re-capturing Las Anod but honestly i don't want to liberate people that don't want to be liberated
Not one life will be wasted on these people, somaliland baa tiri, they can join mars for all we care.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The region is under the control of Dhulbahante militias that invited Somaliland due to the clan biases they faced under PL.
Biases? Why aren't somaliland controlling las qori or any warsangeli lands or have their troops stationed there?

Don't make me give you 20 dollars to change your comment:chrisfreshhah:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Not one life will be wasted on these people, somaliland baa tiri, they can join mars for all we care.
So why did Gaas prevent us from being a federal state and ban us from getting aid into Sool, Sanaag and Cayn? Even Sh Shariif was shocked. Just DON'T claim our regions, is that hard enough?

Biases? Why aren't somaliland controlling las qori or any warsangeli lands or have their troops stationed there?

Don't make me give you 20 dollars to change your comment:chrisfreshhah:
Of course, Puntland divided Dhulbahante sub clans and they favoured some over the other. So eventually, the Baharsame and the Jamac Siyad said enough and invited Somaliland to fight against PL biases. You were the ones who divided Beesha. Warsangeli also declared Maakhir state, they fought against PL as well when you tried to steal their natural resources.

So why did Gaas prevent us from being a federal state and ban us from getting aid into Sool, Sanaag and Cayn? Even Sh Shariif was shocked.

Of course, Puntland divided Dhulbahante sub clans and they favoured some over the other. So eventually, the Baharsame and the Jamac Siyad said enough and invited Somaliland to fight against PL biases. You were the ones who divided Beesha.

Don't try to rationalise this you langaab, you have disgraced Hartis. everyone knows you Dhullos from Las Anod are living under the foot of Isaaqs. Disgraceful. No pride, no honour, you've sold your dignity for a few shekels and its there for everyone to see. If Isaaqs murder any of you Jamac Siyad rebels i will not weep for you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So why did Gaas prevent us from being a federal state and ban us from getting aid into Sool, Sanaag and Cayn? Even Sh Shariif was shocked.

Of course, Puntland divided Dhulbahante sub clans and they favoured some over the other. So eventually, the Baharsame and the Jamac Siyad said enough and invited Somaliland to fight against PL biases. You were the ones who divided Beesha.
The Vice President of puntland is from buhoodle caamey the interior minister is from taleex karash you have xabsaade iyo many other ministers & parliament members who hail from sool & cyn & that are loyal to puntland what do you expect Gaas to do? Tell them to leave & they're not part of puntland?

Baharsame horta waa macaan jecel & the problem is jamac siyaad are loyal to Isaac cause they inter marry a lot. Dhulbhante are divided amongst eachother tell me why is there no Isaac troops controlling warsangeli lands?

The Vice President of puntland is from buhoodle caamey the interior minister is from taleex karash you have xabsaade iyo many other ministers & parliament members who hail from sool & cyn & that are loyal to puntland what do you expect Gaas to do? Tell them to leave & they're not part of puntland?

Baharsame horta waa macaan jecel & the problem is jamac siyaad are loyal to Isaac cause they inter marry a lot. Dhulbhante are divided amongst eachother tell me why is there no Isaac troops controlling warsangeli lands?

Because Warsangelis do not accept bribes. Pretty much the entire Sanaag population east of Ceerigabo are loyal to us

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Don't try to rationalise this you langaab, you have disgraced Hartis. everyone knows you Dhullos from Las Anod are living under the foot of Isaaqs. Disgraceful. No pride, no honour, you've sold your dignity for a few shekels and its there for everyone to see. If Isaaqs murder any of you Jamac Siyad rebels i will not weep for you
So just because I have Laascaanood in my name, it means that I am Jamac Siyaad? You're not Dhulbahante. Probably another dhabacyo. If you had any konlwedge about Dhulbahante, you would know that this is where all of the sub clans of Beesha meet and that Laascaanood is a mixed city. I am not ancestrally from Sool anyway.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Because Warsangelis do not accept bribes. Pretty much the entire Sanaag population east of Ceerigabo are loyal to us
They're loyal to puntland, warsangeli have a lower position than even dhulbhante, they have the leader of parliament while dhulbhante has the Vice President yet they're still complaining like being a health minister position in somaliland is better since Vice President position always goes to reer awdal.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They're loyal to puntland, warsangeli have a lower position than even dhulbhante, they have the leader of parliament while dhulbhante has the Vice President yet they're still complaining like being a health minister position in somaliland is better since Vice President position always goes to reer awdal.
We want to develop our regions, a fair share of international aid, and Dhulbahante to have our own independent voice. Controlled political positions mean nothing to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts