Laascaanood now under civilian control

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
SL army vacated most parts of the city after hours of fierce fighting.
Too much fake news going around bro.The ciidan isnt stationed in the city, they're only theyre to cut the lights and pistol whip disrupters until they get peace again. After that they leave the city to the local Somaliland Police

Too much fake news going around bro.The ciidan isnt stationed in the city, they're only theyre to cut the lights and pistol whip disrupters until they get peace again. After that they leave the city to the local Somaliland Police
Don't they support the police when they come under attack, because credible journalists reported that tonight there were fierce gunbattle inside the city.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Don't they support the police when they come under attack, because credible journalists reported that tonight there were fierce gunbattle inside the city.
Most of the Facebook guys post fake news even the some what credible ones. They're posting fake news for views and get people to keep sending money back home to whatever rebel groups and have their morale up kkkkkk.

reer

VIP
Most of the Facebook guys post fake news even the some what credible ones. They're posting fake news for views and get people to keep sending money back home to whatever rebel groups and have their morale up kkkkkk.
apart from demonstrations and/or riots i havent seen much apart from a lot smoke. but no fire.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Victory!!!! Laascanood

These niggas using AI generated pics thinking it’s real :russ:

03577B70-56DA-4D63-8A7D-A8CED65372BC.jpeg

:dead:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's as we always said. Somaliland were engaging in an economic warfare against SSC. They tried to do this against Puntland under the free market capitalist Abdiweli Gaas but Deni put an end to it.

repo

VIP
Wow, SSC people defeated Somaliland (an independent nation) on their own. No one can share in their glory, we must applaud them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somaliland ran away from geesiyasha SSC Laascaanood is free tonight rejoice!

Jungle

VIP
I haven't been keeping up but I seen PL said we sending troops. Whats happened?

I really don't read or watch anything related to anything past LS and Galgaduud borders.

repo

VIP
I haven't been keeping up but I seen PL said we sending troops. Whats happened?

I really don't read or watch anything related to anything past LS and Galgaduud borders.
Show us where Puntland said they are sending troops.

Even journalists aligned with SL are reporting that SL troops vacated the city, although they're saying it was voluntary after heavy fighting. :damn:

Trending