BREAKING NEWS Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Capo Ahmed Cawad says Gaas and Faroole were more competant than Deni as frustration grows by PL pacifism

So tell me after 11 days not a single bullet was fired by Bintiland state and the only thing poor Dhulbahante can do is throw stones like a Palestinian? Deni doesn’t want want to go to war, he knows what happened in Tukaraq last time.

Axmed Karaash left Garowe three times already and returned to Garowe three times with out firing a single bullet.

Sad state of affairs. πŸ˜‚

This whole thread…

barking-fighting.gif

SSC productions releases another instant classic
Clearly filmed in the ops western neighbourhood in the dark with a single lamp in the distance edited over with Gunshots asmr to produce this 10/10 production a truly Oscar worthy performance 🎭 give this man the Buntiland Version I’m sure they have one if deni doesn’t win it in the third year in a row kk

This thread is either full of reer khatumo pretending to be Somalilanders to drag in Puntland into their issues or reer idoor who want to be karbashed. Either way puntites have bigger business to attend to

This thread is either full of reer khatumo pretending to be Somalilanders to drag in Puntland into their issues or reer idoor who want to be karbashed. Either way puntites have bigger business to attend to
said like a true puntite look at this libaax roar I would be very careful around OP they seem like they mean business.
DCFB95D6-CFF6-4D1A-91C4-4EAD3E8C33F8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.