Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're even doing tourism and getting views from recording our picturesque seaside towns. Our people are so naive it pisses me off. It was up to me, I'd have the soldiers at the checkpoints deport the first sight of a stained tooth. I don't use Somaliland businesses either, not their telecom, not their money transfer, nada.

If Majeerteen and other Puntites have an illness, it's this incessant need to be hospitable to people and I've had enough. We need a political party that has a zero tolerance policy towards SNM and their fake "country".
Doesn't reer Qardho also have stained teeth? Be careful you might actually deport some of the boqortooyada.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Excuse me? Nobody told you to take off your nigis.
Lebron James Wow GIF by Bleacher Report

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Walahi I don't see Iidooria as a threat whatsoever. We just need one hardline political party that kicks them all out, from their businessmen to the Isaaq waiters and beyond. In real life, their people flood our cities looking for passports, jobs and even spouses. The only thing standing between Iidooria's economic collapse and total ruin in general, are naive "Somalinimo" people and all the people they ensnared via guur.

Let's keep it real.

The tallest building in Puntland is owned by a Habar Jeclo-Isaaq.

Their airport in puntlands capital, garowe, has been re-built and designed by the same HJ-Isaaq businessman, Everytime you fly to garowe you will see his business colours in your capitals airport. Remember to give shukur to the benevloent Isaaq when you fly to your dusty town 😎

ABC6AD7C-89A6-4A98-8535-02D0877E60D7.png

People deflecting from PL being outmanoeuvred politically and deni cucked yet again bixii with imaginary isaaq tourists visiting the wonderful picturesque mountains of PL not at all infested with Daesh. πŸ˜‚ I’m sure those tourists had a great time there also can you please send us your PayPal so we can pay the inevitable ransom for those β€œtourists” so they can be released. No one in their right mind is visiting PL from SL an apart from oromos and Rahanweyn that fled SL after being put in β€œcages” as some would say don’t make tourists.

The tallest building in Puntland is owned by a Habar Jeclo-Isaaq.

Their airport in puntlands capital, garowe, has been re-built and designed by the same HJ-Isaaq businessman, Everytime you fly to garowe you will see his business colours in your capitals airport. Remember to give shukur to the benevloent Isaaq when you fly to your dusty town 😎

View attachment 247839

That ugly lego building is tall because it's made from cheap aluminium and it will be easy to demolish. Please keep advertising which Habar owns that company so that more and more people boycott it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
People deflecting from PL being outmanoeuvred politically and deni cucked yet again bixii with imaginary isaaq tourists visiting the wonderful picturesque mountains of PL not at all infested with Daesh. πŸ˜‚ I’m sure those tourists had a great time there also can you please send us your PayPal so we can pay the inevitable ransom for those β€œtourists” so they can be released. No one in their right mind is visiting PL from SL an apart from oromos and Rahanweyn that fled SL after being put in β€œcages” as some would say don’t make tourists.
Puntland is reasonable and responsible actor in the eyes of the international community, working with the federal government of Somalia. Somaliland is a volatile unstable region that is seeking recognition from that same international community.

You have lost.

1A787A01-9D3C-47F9-B276-3AD89A9B8A33.png

5 of the 8 are SL based that should tell you all about the difference between the business class in SL and the one in Somalia some people obviously don’t like being economically subservient to multinational organisations and would rather have their assets stripped and nationalised

Puntland is reasonable and responsible actor in the eyes of the international community, working with the federal government of Somalia. Somaliland is a volatile unstable region that is seeking recognition from that same international community.

You have lost.
Kk lost in what way? This is the occasional flair up that happens every few years that recedes in a few weeks. Meanwhile PL has armed insurgencies within its borders in galgala mountains that the international community has to help fight SL has no such commitments sort out your own backyard first.
E308A160-2A4E-445B-8AC6-84DF948B2EF4.jpeg
A35E971D-3500-4EF5-9A19-ED9BEBCF2CDB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts