LaasCaanood Development Thread

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
*117 Baloodh-Durdurka shishadiisa dhinaca koonfureed-Laascaanood*
-17 baloodh oo waddooyin ah.
-Qiimaha *100 baloodh* oo banaan: *52000 oo doolar* (oo is qaba), *520 doolar= *halkii baloodh*
Qiimaha dhulka *100 baloodh ka yar*:
*5 ilaa 20 baloodh*= 550 doolar halkii baloodh
*20 ilaa 30 baloodh*=540 doolar halkii baloodh
*30 ilaa 50 baloodh*=530 doolar halkii baloodh
*50 ilaa 99 baloodh*=525 doolar halkii baloodh
-Dhulku wuxuu ku *u dhexeeyaa* dhulka Hass iyo warshadda dhagaxa ee ina Cumar Faruur.
*Dhul sharciyaysan* (rukumaysan)

*Faah faahin*: La soo xidhiidh xafiiska Gurisello Laascaanood, 063-6416410 ama Whatsapp 063-3247165

FB_IMG_1549728808478.jpg

FB_IMG_1549728816944.jpg

-Qiimaha *100 baloodh* oo banaan: *52000 oo doolar* (oo is qaba), *520 doolar= *halkii baloodh*
-Dhulku wuxuu ku *u dhexeeyaa* dhulka Hass iyo warshadda dhagaxa ee ina Cumar Faruur.

*Faah faahin*: La soo xidhiidh xafiiska Gurisello Laascaanood, 063-6416410 ama Whatsapp 063-3247165

View attachment 65093
View attachment 65092
Its way outside the city

SirLancelLord

VIP
Its way outside the city

That's why it's cheap, but it's cheap... Became fascinated with las and recent. It has a similar geography to Hargeisa with mountains all around. It's developing nicely, might have to consider building buying some land to build.

That's why it's cheap, but it's cheap... Became fascinated with las and recent. It has a similar geography to Hargeisa with mountains all around. It's developing nicely, might have to consider building buying some land to build.
War nimankaas la heeshin meysid. Very violent city. I went this year. aano qabil baan uuga so cararay.

SirLancelLord

VIP
War nimankaas la heeshin meysid. Very violent city. I went this year. aano qabil baan uuga so cararay.

Saw a funny video on this guy from garowe whosw driving through Las Anod renting about isaaq & Somaliland angry that alot have moved there setting up business.

If I'm truly loyal and a patriot it's my and every ones duty to spread Somaliland to the fringes. And I don't want Dahabshiil to take over giving money to his clansmen to set up business

Watch guarantee to make you laugh

View attachment 65093
View attachment 65092

Is land like this only for building houses or can you do what you can with it.

SirLancelLord

VIP

How's the land prices Ceerigabo & how's the local authority.

And how come anytime I watch news about sanaag they call themselves Mamuulka Sanaag fadhiisa i feel Somaliland might turn federal or all 5 regions be decentralised.

How's the land prices Ceerigabo & how's the local authority.

And how come anytime I watch news about sanaag they call themselves Mamuulka Sanaag fadhiisa i feel Somaliland might turn federal or all 5 regions be decentralised.
Local authority depends on qabil. Suuq sare is issaaq and SL even though no government system really reaches them. Suuq Hoose is Darood and run by odaayal.
Land varies the city is expanding the most in Darood section due to city planning. Isaaq side has natural barriers so . prices depend on proximity. I have heard 60k plots.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This is a clear example fighting the government doesn't develop your region. The people of Las Anod are smart :cool:Good progress so far