La Xawla

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Bisinka bisinka :faysalwtf:

Mother and son ah :dead::browtf:

We are nearing the end of times...

I’m tellin ya’ll, cadaanka iska eega :damedamn:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
West is getting more and more degenerate by the decade, 2000s it was normalising homosexuality, this decade its transgenderism, soon it will be pedophilia being pushed by some slick marketing campaign

West is getting more and more degenerate by the decade, 2000s it was normalising homosexuality, this decade its transgenderism, soon it will be pedophilia being pushed by some slick marketing campaign
Actually the normalisation of homosexuality started subtly in 1990s through ads.It worked so well too
:bell:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I couldn't tell that the one on the left used to be a boy
:ileycry:
We are fucked nggas
:faysalwtf:

These procedures, they go through are at such a level, that it's soo difficult to tell by the human eye. Before, a trans could be spotted by a mile off, now you would need to do a DNA test.

Arma

VIP
Bisinka bisinka :faysalwtf:

Mother and son ah :dead::browtf:

We are nearing the end of times...

I’m tellin ya’ll, cadaanka iska eega :damedamn:

For some reason, Im not shocked by the boy wanting to be a girl, soo many stories of it now, the shock factor has completely gone form me. It was the mother, transitioning to a man, that got me. This is insanity.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
For some reason, Im not shocked by the boy wanting to be a girl, soo many stories of it now, the shock factor has completely gone form me. It was the mother, transitioning to a man, that got me. This is insanity.

Exactly! Ive never seen a mother being trans, let alone alongside her kids Subxanallaah

Arma

VIP
Audhibillah
We HAVE to fix back home
We can not raise our future somali children here :jcoleno::jcoleno:

That's exactly my plan. Alhamdulillah, the wife has said she's more than happy, to relocate back home. As soon as I pay off my mortgage, in two years, Im gonna sell my Kent home, build a house back home and set up a construction company that produces building bricks. As Somalia's getting back on its feet, there are soo many construction projects.

These procedures, they go through are at such a level, that it's soo difficult to tell by the human eye. Before, a trans could be spotted by a mile off, now you would need to do a DNA test.
The trans women I’ve seen online only lack a girly voice. Imagine in the near future you wouldn’t even be able to tell someone’s birth gender at all and people would marry trans men and women without knowing :williamswtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending