L of the year: Fat Black man gets cucked by 14 year old cadaan

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is pedophillic. He is a minor and she is an adult. Not hard to understand
Maybe by law but the law isn’t always correct. A 14 yr old boy should he allowed to consent.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This story makes zero sense to me. Waa been sxb.
I'd believe this if she smashed white trappers but this, cap written all over this :fantasia2:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wow, that kid looks more like a toddler than a 14 year old. The black guy has been married to a pedo while getting cucked by this cadaan toddler for 3 years.
:deadmanny:

Sol

?
REVERSE THE ROLES
3x

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
WaDi is a professional SuperSmash Bros player who married his ex-wife, Cinnpie (a professional smashbros commentator) 3 years ago.

Now, Imagine being an overweight gamer and marrying the girl of your dreams, who, by your own account, is "way out of my league, way out of my universe"
[IMG]

Then imagine finding out 3 years into your marriage that she's been smashing a 14 yr old cadaan (who could pass for 10yrs old) who calls himself "Puppeh" for the entirety of your marriage. Now imagine that she promised him she'll leave you for him when he turns 18...

[IMG]

Dude could turn 18 and still look 12.

Details are here lol:

ReliableGoodnaturedKingsnake-size_restricted.gif

I dont understand?

Cinnpie is clearing conventionally attractive so why settle for a ugly man that doesn't even have that much money if you don't truly love him enough to cheat?

And if you are going to cheat on said ugly man why would you go for a ugly minor boy as well?

Trending