L of the year: Fat Black man gets cucked by 14 year old cadaan

Farm

VIP
WaDi is a professional SuperSmash Bros player who married his ex-wife, Cinnpie (a professional smashbros commentator) 3 years ago.

Now, Imagine being an overweight gamer and marrying the girl of your dreams, who, by your own account, is "way out of my league, way out of my universe"
[IMG]

Then imagine finding out 3 years into your marriage that she's been smashing a 14 yr old cadaan (who could pass for 10yrs old) who calls himself "Puppeh" for the entirety of your marriage. Now imagine that she promised him she'll leave you for him when he turns 18...

[IMG]

Dude could turn 18 and still look 12.

Details are here lol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn. His game must suck.

I presume that's his gaming rival and she wants to get back at him for something.

:dead1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
WaDi is a professional SuperSmash Bros player who married his ex-wife, Cinnpie (a professional smashbros commentator) 3 years ago.

Now, Imagine being an overweight gamer and marrying the girl of your dreams, who, by your own account, is "way out of my league, way out of my universe"
[IMG]

Then imagine finding out 3 years into your marriage that she's been smashing a 14 yr old cadaan (who could pass for 10yrs old) who calls himself "Puppeh" for the entirety of your marriage. Now imagine that she promised him she'll leave you for him when he turns 18...

[IMG]

Dude could turn 18 and still look 12.

Details are here lol:

Nigga got played by a 10 year old :dead:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
That's Illegal.:mindblown:Having sex with a minor and she's not 18.

Nigga is younger than me and he looks like a clapped owl:vqbuyv0:

I know for a fact she's in it for the money.

:qri8gs7:Smart move

Trending

Latest posts