KPOP x Xalimo pandemic, what is the cure?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

i genuinely do not understand the obsession some dumar have with idhoyar oo heesaayaan. this is borderline mental illnsess. she is crying that a complete stranger celeb does not know who she is?

if by the miniscule chance there is a kpopper here, explain this illness to me please. you are embarassing us.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
It is always the ugly unwanted Somali girls with unchecked health issues that are fans of this weird feminine boys with Make up.

So it is not my concern.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It is always the ugly unwanted Somali girls with unchecked health issues that are fans of this weird feminine boys with Make up.

So it is not my concern.
Ok we’re white girls ugly and mentally ill when they were worshiping Beatles, back street boys, n sync or one direction, or were they just fans?

x z

So it is not my concern.

can you not be so rude pls. shes a cutie. she a lil cushiony aint nothing wrong with a lil meat.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Miskiin, i feel bad for her. Abaayo macaan kaalay aan shaah kusiiyee, haye ii waran maxaa jira? Haa okay hadaan ku fahmay, futada ayaa ku cuncuneysa miyaa? Waayahay abaayo macaan daawo anaa kuu haya. Gus ayaan futada kaala dhacayaa abaayo macaan. Mahdsanid i dheh? Adaa mudan abaayo

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
can you not be so rude pls. shes a cutie. she a lil cushiony aint nothing wrong with a lil meat.
Just say she is Fat walaal. i don't do this whole western be nice and sugarcoating stuff.

Lets be real. Plus she is tarnishing our name.

x z

Just say she is Fat walaal. i don't do this whole western be nice and sugarcoating stuff.

Lets be real. Plus she is tarnishing our name.

she cushiony. and she never mentioned somalis until this person found her, so not really tarnishing. she looks habesha af anyway

The way she was talking. It sounded like she was talking about Beethoven.
1516558792-risitas-beethoven-v2.png

But, in fact, all she was talking about was a bunch of testosterone-starved Chinese guys. Instead of listening to rice-eating ephebes, a little bit of sport wouldn't hurt her.
1525860147-gobelin.png

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Many young girls go through the phase of being obsessed with boybands is caadi don’t take it seriously it usually fades away when they’re like 24

:yacadiim:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not worried about their music interests. What's more of an issue is the idol worship with all the fan memorabilia on the wall. It looks like a BTS shrine. And why feel extremely attached to boys you've never met with manufactured personas.

Anyway apparently she's in her 20s and has a sizable following on YT so I guess she's getting something out of it.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Miskiin, i feel bad for her. Abaayo macaan kaalay aan shaah kusiiyee, haye ii waran maxaa jira? Haa okay hadaan ku fahmay, futada ayaa ku cuncuneysa miyaa? Waayahay abaayo macaan daawo anaa kuu haya. Gus ayaan futada kaala dhacayaa abaayo macaan. Mahdsanid i dheh? Adaa mudan abaayo
Nigga wtf did u say :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending