Kosovo second Muslim Country to Fall to Zionists

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ael-diplomatic-****-after-us-brokered-dealing

Israel scored two diplomatic gains on Friday when majority-Muslim Kosovo agreed to recognise the Jewish state and Serbia said it would move its embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.

The decisions came after a White House-brokered agreement between the two Balkan arch-rivals to normalise economic relations two decades after they fought a bitter war.

In another move in what analysts say is a Trump Brokered deal in his struggle to grasp the Nobel Peace Prize

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
as somalis we shouldn't give a shit about what mini Albania is up to or israel as this doesn't effect us and we have plenty of our own issues to take care off :manny:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Adoon garac amisomalian talking about filistini :drakekidding:

all of your federal state clown leaders are in xamar getting fondled by their Bantu and xabashi masters:pachah1:
Im from DDSi Puntland Jubaland NFD
Im Laandheere everywhere i step
Dhuusadey baadan gaarin
Ee is qabooji

somalis should never abandon Palestine

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
raw meat eater:susp::susp::susp::susp:
Zionist boot licker
Screenshot_20200907-195420_Chrome.jpg

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Go to hell Kosova. I remember when they were begging all Muslims to recognize them. I even remember when they begged Somalia. Muslim world must unrecognized Kosova.

Abaq

VIP
All Muslim countries should sign a peace treaty with Israel, even the Palestinians. They are too strong for us atm.

Trending