Kosovo second Muslim Country to Fall to Zionists

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ael-diplomatic-****-after-us-brokered-dealing

Israel scored two diplomatic gains on Friday when majority-Muslim Kosovo agreed to recognise the Jewish state and Serbia said it would move its embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.

The decisions came after a White House-brokered agreement between the two Balkan arch-rivals to normalise economic relations two decades after they fought a bitter war.

In another move in what analysts say is a Trump Brokered deal in his struggle to grasp the Nobel Peace Prize

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
as somalis we shouldn't give a shit about what mini Albania is up to or israel as this doesn't effect us and we have plenty of our own issues to take care off :manny:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Adoon garac amisomalian talking about filistini :drakekidding:

all of your federal state clown leaders are in xamar getting fondled by their Bantu and xabashi masters:pachah1:
Im from DDSi Puntland Jubaland NFD
Im Laandheere everywhere i step
Dhuusadey baadan gaarin
Ee is qabooji

somalis should never abandon Palestine

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Kosovo is unfortunately an unrecognised country and has no real say. So it’s harsh to criticise them

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
raw meat eater:susp::susp::susp::susp:
Zionist boot licker
Screenshot_20200907-195420_Chrome.jpg

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Go to hell Kosova. I remember when they were begging all Muslims to recognize them. I even remember when they begged Somalia. Muslim world must unrecognized Kosova.

Abaq

VIP
All Muslim countries should sign a peace treaty with Israel, even the Palestinians. They are too strong for us atm.

Trending

Latest posts