Korea's gender war issues are next level

GemState

36/21
VIP
The East Asian countries (Japan, south Korea, and to a smaller extent China) have adopted some of the worst of aspects of capitalism combined with Confucianism while they developed to 1st world levels in a very short time, which creates an incredibly fucked up society that's obsessed with appearances (Korea is the plastic surgery capital) and money. It's so bad that Korean elderly are known to kill themselves to not be a monetary & emotional burden on their kids. These places are seriously lacking in basic human empathy,

This isn't mentioning the insane academic pressure from an early age, which is why the younger people are reclusive and find it difficult to form relationships. It's honestly a pretty shitty place to be in as a teenager.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Do you have a humiliation kink? It’s not everyday we need to wallow in self pity and despair, let’s uplift the forums spirits by uniting in mocking others.
I think we do too much mocking and not enough self reflection. Somalis mock Bantus, Oromos, Indho yar, cadaan, clan x and clan Y. Time to reflect in our standing in this world as a people.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Hehe. I would love if Somalia too had gender wars and radical feminism. Maybe I can do something to make it grow using online bots.

I think it has already started in the early stages. I saw a photo of young Somali men protesting about the high wedding costs years ago. They had signs and everything. Hehe

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Damn, I always thought those videos were acted.
No women can’t ride escalators, use public bathrooms or even walk down the street.
It’s so bad that if you search up “street” on korean webpages, instead of streets womens butts/legs will come up because creeps take photos of women just walking and upload it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The East Asian countries (Japan, south Korea, and to a smaller extent China) have adopted some of the worst of aspects of capitalism combined with Confucianism while they developed to 1st world levels in a very short time, which creates an incredibly fucked up society that's obsessed with appearances (Korea is the plastic surgery capital) and money. It's so bad that Korean elderly are known to kill themselves to not be a monetary & emotional burden on their kids. These places are seriously lacking in basic human empathy,

This isn't mentioning the insane academic pressure from an early age, which is why the younger people are reclusive and find it difficult to form relationships. It's honestly a pretty shitty place to be in as a teenager.
Also number 1 suicide rate, wallahi the main bridge in the capital is known as suicide bridge

Lol these dudes are wild, I was reading an article about this earlier today

ISCHtm9.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol these dudes are wild, I was reading an article about this earlier today

ISCHtm9.png
Serious gender discrimination?
These nigguhs can r*pe a woman and can easily get out of any jail time
:mindblown:
korean men have unlimited “get out of jail free” cards when they abuse/molest/harass and even murder women.
Women have to move to the next city ovet when they break up with their boyfriends because theirs so many cases of men killing their exs for leaving them.
:damsel:
When I remember this I regret not going to singapore

korean men have unlimited “get out of jail free” cards when they abuse/molest/harass and even murder women.
Women have to move to the next city ovet when they break up with their boyfriends because theirs so many cases of men killing their exs for leaving them.
Yeah, these dudes are psychotic. Check out this thread

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
B247672A-3842-4226-85AD-07DC05BFF7F6.jpeg

pregnant women look like feminists?
She f*cked some guy and got pregnant, it’s natural to be critized.
:deadmanny::camby:

No women can’t ride escalators, use public bathrooms or even walk down the street.
It’s so bad that if you search up “street” on korean webpages, instead of streets womens butts/legs will come up because creeps take photos of women just walking and upload it.
Ur probably thinking of some arab country east asians aren't that pervert

Every country has perverts and rapists and weirdos what does singapore have to do with this ?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Every country has perverts and rapists and weirdos what does singapore have to do with this ?
The president addressed it as an epidemic

“President Moon Jae-in acknowledged in May 2018 that the spycam epidemic had become 'part of daily life' in South Korea and that there should be greater punishment for offenders”

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Bro they literally had make sure phones make a sound when camera go off legally

“The problem of filming someone without authorization, such as men using cell phones to film women on stairs and in subways, has been a common form of molka and has even led to requiring all South Korean cell phone manufacturers to have phones emit loud shutter noises upon taking a picture”

If that isn’t insane than I don’t know what is

Bro they literally had make sure phones make a sound when camera go off legally

“The problem of filming someone without authorization, such as men using cell phones to film women on stairs and in subways, has been a common form of molka and has even led to requiring all South Korean cell phone manufacturers to have phones emit loud shutter noises upon taking a picture”

If that isn’t insane than I don’t know what is
Ok doesn't change the fact that perverts exist in every nation not just korea and Japan