Korea's gender war issues are next level

Keo

VIP
This guy even has a Discord group with 300,000 members and a YouTube channel with over 400,000 subscribers. His YouTube channel was previously terminated.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This guy even has a Discord group with 300,000 members and a YouTube channel with over 400,000 subscribers. His YouTube channel was previously terminated.
There was this huge scandal in korea called “nth room”, it involved like 300k people in korea. It was illegal video sharing, mutilation, blackmail etc and many victims were minors and it had over 300k members some celebs and prominent members of korean society. Imagine that, how does it even reach that many people??! It lasted for over a year before police got involved

Keo

VIP
There was this huge scandal in korea called “nth room”, it involved like 300k people in korea. It was illegal video sharing, mutilation, blackmail etc and many victims were minors and it had over 300k members some celebs and prominent members of korean society. Imagine that, how does it even reach that many people??! It lasted for over a year before police got involved
Yeah I heard about that one and none of the celebrities identities were revealed to the public which is sad.

Fun fact:
Korea's female president, Park Geun-hye, was a puppet for a cult called "The 8 Goddesses" who formed a shadow goverment. She was indoctrinated by some shaman woman called Choi Sun-sil lol. This same lady cult was possibly involved in the The Sewol Ferry Disaster, where 476 people died in a ship sinking. The ship was allegedly sank with the people onboard for human scarifice.

S.Korean men, and I used that term loosely, are pathetic little worms but the feminist in that country make the ones in the West seem reasonbable by comparison :mjlol:

I read throughout the entire thread, I knew I didn’t like all indhoyaars for a reason. Only ones that get a pass is Abti Kim Jong Un and Ghengis Khan, rest are all made

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Fun fact:
Korea's female president, Park Geun-hye, was a puppet for a cult called "The 8 Goddesses" who formed a shadow goverment. She was indoctrinated by some shaman woman called Choi Sun-sil lol. This same lady cult was possibly involved in the The Sewol Ferry Disaster, where 476 people died in a ship sinking. The ship was allegedly sank with the people onboard for human scarifice.

S.Korean men, and I used that term loosely, are pathetic little worms but the feminist in that country make the ones in the West seem reasonbable by comparison :mjlol:
Every other korean president ends up in jail but what does this have to do with feminists?

And how are korean feminists worse than the ones in the west????

Fun fact:

I don't think she sanked it for human sacrifice, but she helped some powerful people escape criminal conviction, something about money was involved there.
She handed out loans and prostitutes to politicians too

Keo

VIP
I don't think she sanked it for human sacrifice, but she helped some powerful people escape criminal conviction, something about money was involved there.
She handed out loans and prostitutes to politicians too
She was pimping out girls to politicians? wow

She was pimping out girls to politicians? wow
The OG slant-eyed Ghislaine Maxwell :mjlol:
Truth is strangers than fiction wallahi. If this little saga were the plot of a movie, most people would assume it was too unrealistic/fantastical for something like that to ever happen in real life.