Koreans are AMAZING

No we cannot have somalis do it and ruin the reputation, we need to lure the Ethopians and make money off of them. caaqli :silanyosmile:
Like the Koreans do with the Chinese and Japanese. Force them into our industry and make money off of them while they get treated like shit.

Idk about the dramas, but i know that them indhoyars know how to produce some sick horror movies. I still haven't forgotten how the Grudge left my young self scarred beyond repair :ileycry:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I tried watching some of that indhoyaro shit, but I couldn't follow the plot because they all look alike

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Like the Koreans do with the Chinese and Japanese. Force them into our industry and make money off of them while they get treated like shit.
100%. make them starve, no family visits, extreme diet, no plastic surgery to fix their bug eyes

SOMALIA HA NOOLATO

Villainess

I tried watching some of that indhoyaro shit, but I couldn't follow the plot because they all look alike
They really don’t look the same.
1604787489112.jpeg

The sheer amount of plot they pack into a single episode of a Korean drama is impressive but kinda draining to binge unless it's amazing.

Villainess

You can be the main rapper

And add one Somali member that will get way better treatment and will be better looking. Spop is the revolution.
The one somali member will be the main face. He or she will be pictured on every milk carton and boba shop advertising. They will be the most famous member :rejoice:

Trending