Koreans are AMAZING

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
so last night I stayed up watching Kdrama called Start-Up. its so fucking good it’s in Netflix. Anyways, I thought it was going to be boring at first but it kept getting better and better. Each episode is an hour long. So much better than American shows with 10 min episodes. i cried like 10 times watching it. AND I WAS ONLY ON EP ONE!

Laaaa Koreans are ruling this world, they have world dominating music, the best cinematic shows/movies, their beauty standards, skincare lines, technology.
And I don’t even like Kpop or korean shows, yet this one is so good. im on episode 3 now, and I spent 3 hours watching it. Bisinka.

My pillow was soaked in tears. these Asians really know how to capture your heart in an elegant dramtic way.

be like the Koreans!

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Bisinka calm down sis we don’t want another kpop xalimo... they are a mediocre version of American in everything ...don’t see the appeal of men wearing heave makeup.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
so last night I stayed up watching Kdrama called Start-Up. its so fucking good it’s in Netflix. Anyways, I thought it was going to be boring at first but it kept getting better and better. Each episode is an hour long. So much better than American shows with 10 min episodes. i cried like 10 times watching it. AND I WAS ONLY ON EP ONE!

Laaaa Koreans are ruling this world, they have world dominating music, the best cinematic shows/movies, their beauty standards, skincare lines, technology.
And I don’t even like Kpop or korean shows, yet this one is so good. im on episode 3 now, and I spent 3 hours watching it. Bisinka.

My pillow was soaked in tears. these Asians really know how to capture your heart in an elegant dramtic way.

be like the Koreans!
naah hentai is better

Cartman

reformed
An Asian friend showed me parasite, and it reminded me of how Somali families work :wow:
Other than that movie, f*ck kdramas they sound lame

Trending