Korean Men are so beautiful

Are Korean guys hot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
East Asian men like vietnamese filipino korean and japanese tend to be attractive and some of them are tall like South korean
Big-Bang-Seungri_1412033708_af_org-e1515126726233.jpg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Korean men ah :browtf:

You sure we’re talking about the same definition of MEN? :damedamn:

What happened to Asian men? They have had great generals and empires and strong kingdoms!
49196538_112929926426960_1535651387587690496_n.jpg
Dude. I don't understand myself. Those people used to commit harakiri if they shamed themselves, their lord or their families. They used to f*ck people up overseas and were known as warriors. And they were willing to kill themselves to redeem their honour. And only warriors could get this "good death". But now they have been emasculated by the west.
harakiri.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Dude. I don't understand myself. Those people used to commit harakiri if they shamed themselves, their lord or their families. They used to f*ck people up overseas and was known as warriors. And they were willing to kill themselves to redeem their honour. And only warriors could get this "good death". But now they have been emasculated by the west.
View attachment 62102

They were the ones that never surrounder! but after Hirochima and Nagasaki, they started to become less patriotic and now they are destroyed by the economical crisis and manhood crisis! there are less and less of men in Japan and Japanese women are looking out, seeking for strangers..I hope they'll get in the right path one day, they have had a great past!
I respect that spirit, never giving up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts