Korean Men are so beautiful

Are Korean guys hot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed
However I think this type of nose is the ugliest, worse than South East Asians or bantus.
View attachment 62116
View attachment 62117
The people with this type of nose have a witch as a mother. No way around it. Here's proof.
967302509490efc04a35dc92f94815b7.jpg

I been to Japan the men can be v. attractive. They’re not “shy” as people think & give out a lot of compliments & the people are teeming the place to the point I asked the guide where all the shutins are is it blown out of proportion. But got a polite answer 4 the question

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Wait were those woman in the poll voting to say Korean guys are hot (with 5 votes):farmajoyaab:Or it's one of you faraax's secretly adoring BTS:sass2:just saying just saying.:sass1:

I've been watching some Korean dramas and movies recently, and I noticed how beautiful their men are. It's such a shock to me since I'm not really into indhoyar men like that. But they can be stunning.
9cfc13a637b2e5e2b3e643f4f0853fcc.jpg

8ae14e3f33a01986b20dfce83e46240252034569_hq.jpg

short-korean-men-haircut-1.jpg

Now I understand why all the girls are into Korean men these days.
:banderas:

makes sense that you think black men are ugly....this is the opposite look to black men. I'm a man but if this is how your brain computes real men should look like then you've been got.....oh you also might be lesbian.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Temujin makes Alexander look like scout girl

Nah, Alexander the Great was the greatest general of all time, but only he was a great general but he knew how to establish many cities. This dude is the perfect model of what a leader should be and every great empire that came after him claimed his legacy! Romans, Arabs, Persians even Northern Indians nowadays claim to have some greek ancestry LMAO because of Alexander.

You can't compare people who order for plastic surgery like they are ordering for bariis and moos to the natural good looks of Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.