Korean guy brings Blasian girl home to parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
:drakelaugh: my soomaalinimo came out after i went to the UK so you are not alone :salute:

My inner Dutch grew up from Sinterklaas liedjes to listening to Ronnie Flex, Lil Kleine and Frenna

Your inner Somalinimo was born through visiting savannah restaurant

:mjcry: I AM SO PROUD OF US

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
Her boyfriend should've known how they where going to react, he's pathetic and it's only good for the girl to pay him dust. No one deserve this nonsense.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
:dead::deadmanny: sinterklaas kapoentje...... go on

Gooi wat in mijn schoentje gooi wat in mijn laarsje. Dank je Sinterklaasje

I swear I sung that every year even when I came to the UK until I got the Dutch forcibly erased from me :mjkkk:

Gooi wat in mijn schoentje gooi wat in mijn laarsje. Dank je Sinterklaasje

I swear I sung that every year even when I came to the UK until I got the Dutch forcibly erased from me :mjkkk:

:mjlol: you wanna come over they are selling the chocolate letters everywhere since it is almost the time of the year :russ:

Why do halfies and black people always subject themselves to racist inlaws for "love", just dump them and find someone whose family apperciates you dumbass. Enjoy having 1/4 black kids who grow up hating themselves since they're half korean, korea has the most disgustingly toxic culture in the world.

These east asians literally eat caadan shit, they treat them like gods, I was watching ellen and this little chinese girl with a talent for break dancing came on and ellen asked her what she was exicted to see in America.

The little girl said,"The long noses of Americans, blonde long hair and blue eyes!", they are a very sick brainwashed race who even after developing their country to the same level as America/Europe still worship white people like gods.

This is why the entirety of south asia is a sexpat haven and it's also why white losers who failed at life in the west go to Japan/China/Korea and get treated by gods even though they don't have a degree and teach english for a living LMAO.

I respect North Korea since their leader is proudly korean and doesn't kiss white ass as he was raised in Europe, if he didn't threaten nuclear war and tortune/starve his citizens I'd respect him more.

I hope Africa never becomes like them, but looks like those stupid Africans in Uganda/Kenya are already letting it happen :) By letting in a mass immigrant of Indians/Chinese who make up majority of the upper class along with white people.

Last edited:
She was unnecessarily rude tbh but my parents would probably react the same if I brought an ajnabi home.
And KPOP xalimos do NOT want a Korean husband, that is a huge myth. I’ve never seen a kpop xalimo w/ a korean boyfriend. We just like the music. If someone is a fan of Drake does that mean they wanna marry the next black jew they see? :drakewtf:

Try bringing a Madhibaan home. Your parents will grab a knife and try to kill you to purify themselves (not my family).

Koreans are the fobs of Asians. They immigrated to Canada pretty late. He's a fob himself. The reaction would be different if they were Chinese or Japanese. They would have welcomed her.

Imagine an Ayrab bringing a Somali home (very rare to begin with as they are the last to be brought home). Kkkkkk world war 3

an arab Libyan in London married my aunty, his family were ok, he brought home a nigerian girl, they said no, then my aunty and family said ok, she looks like us and they have our culture,

my family were not happy at first but what can we do when the girl - she was introduced by another somali chick with a forein guy

my awow sent 3 arab guys to libya and tuneisa- his mum is from there, to investigate if he has midgaan arab cast, since they also have midgaans like us,

we even checked if he had north bantu blood in him somewhere deep down the line, the dudes were Egyptians friends with my abti,

regardless i am ashmed of foreigners marrying with in us,

the arab family libyan are always telling us Somalis are arabs and i tell them diplomatically get lost, we are not arabs, we are cushtics

the kids look pure arab, heck they look nothing like us even though my aunty is classic Ogaden features and she herself looks arab/pakistani but with a nicer nose,

Guys omg I remember this couple from seeing a video the girl is actually Sudanese because her dad is and her mom is Filipino. She was raised as a Muslim apparently too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending