Korean guy brings Blasian girl home to parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the parents :mjcry:

I would've done the same :salute:

Somali people who marry ajnabis seek that kind of humiliation.
It's a little taste of what awaits kpop obsessed xalimos (if they even get that far with a Korean guy).:ahh:

Check all the angry black women in the comments.:russ:

"He needs to put his mom in check".

What's he gonna do, beat the racism out of his own mother?:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
His parents are FOBs probably. Those guys are racist.

But second generation Western Orientals are cucked like everyone in the West.

It was weird seeing how scared he was before entering the house, wow

I wonder how they'd react if she was white
:hmm:

Keo

VIP
There are no Koreans in the UK right?

Most Asians in Europe seem to be Southeast Asian or Chinese.
There are but most of them live in one area called New Malden in South West London. There's like 20,000 Koreans that live there and even some North Korean ones.

Keo

VIP
It's a little taste of what awaits kpop obsessed xalimos (if they even get that far with a Korean guy).:ahh:

Check all the angry black women in the comments.:russ:

"He needs to put his mom in check".

What's he gonna do, beat the racism out of his own mother?:gucciwhat:
I think some were even mad that they decided to release a video about it.

Nice couple... tbh if my partners family hated me to the point I couldn't walk into the house I would just move on

What's the point of begging for acceptance... seems a bit weak to me

:deadrose: His mum chased him and his girlfriend with a van, hurling abuse at them from the car as they ran, after she caught them together. Hooyo has them shook.

My god, that's humiliating. I never understand madow/African chicks that subject themselves to that. Madow chick blow indhayar chicks out of the water in looks. :kanyehmm:

This goes for xaliimos that go with racist Middle-eastern guys as well.

Try bringing a Madhibaan home. Your parents will grab a knife and try to kill you to purify themselves (not my family).

Koreans are the fobs of Asians. They immigrated to Canada pretty late. He's a fob himself. The reaction would be different if they were Chinese or Japanese. They would have welcomed her.

Imagine an Ayrab bringing a Somali home (very rare to begin with as they are the last to be brought home). Kkkkkk world war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.