Knife Crime in the UK

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
For Reer Uk what do you guys think is a solution to the problem. As part of Reer Canada we dont really see it as often
@AussieHustler 's thread about the London mayor's race made me ask

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Personally I'm not a fan of Sadiq Khan and I must say Aussie's proposal on the thread is interesting

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Me myself, I never leave my house with out my knife, it feels like I’m naked with out. And I will rather get arrested with a knife than die with out one

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Kaiser

The solution can only come from the neo-cons and that means Somalis foregoing their welfare, free housing and free health care. Security vs economic lifeline? What would you have chosen?
The community is so dysfunctional its a leech on the welfare system. The average Somali is a net negative in terms of productivity in London I'd guess

Me myself on my mum I never leave my house with out my knife, it feels like I’m naked with out. And I will rather get arrested with a knife than die with out one

@AarHawd_7

Would you've preferred a safer environment where thousands more cops are hired and do 'stop and search' and successfully eradicate the knife crime so you will be free without fear to walk anywhere and anytime in London without strapping with a knife, or are do you consider the cops as the enemy too?

The community is so dysfunctional its a leech on the welfare system. The average Somali is a net negative in terms of productivity in London I'd guess

@The Kaiser

Those who are killing one another are the minorities and most of them are Africans or Afro Caribbean who hail from the projects and if the cops get tough on them, they will be criticised and sued for racism and if they don't, they kill one another. The attitude that prevails among the 'white' establishment is, it is a black problem and let their community leaders solve it.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
To effectively search someone who is trying to conceal knife would take some time

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Kaiser

Those who are killing one another are the minorities and most of them are Africans or Afro Caribbean who hail from the projects and if the cops get tough on them, they will be criticised and sued for racism and if they don't, they kill one another. The attitude that prevails among the 'white' establishment is, it is a black problem and let their community leaders solve it.
The white establishment doesn't care if it is black on black crime. Not their problem never will be. They only care if it spills over into white communities or threatens whites