Knife attack in a French church leaves at least 3 people dead

European countries let anyone in and there are bonus points if you come from their former colonies. If they had a immigration system based admitting people with an education and in demand skills, none of this would be happening.

Sol

?
first I only gave 1 qashin as far as I remember.

I am not supporting violence, but France always treated their migrants like shit, second class citizen, they are more and more openly islamophobes always try to anger Muslims or restraint their liberty to practice their religion.
France has this double standard only for Muslims. they are doing everything they can to make Muslims react in this way....

My honest opinion is those terrorists are financed by them. the ones in power don’t care about killing their own for their agenda.
These killings are just a huge win for macron

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm already seeing Muslims so quick to condem the attacks, hashtags everywhere on facebook and twitter.. but I haven't seen french people disagreeing with their prime minister and protesting against him.

I don't agree with what happened, but why are people always pleasing the non Muslims? This is why we're weak !

We're a laughing stock.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They imported a bunch of North Africans after fucking them over for decades all in order to rebuild their country after their shitty European wars. Instead of accepting them they marginalised them and helped create Arab ghettoes.

You can see the same thing in the UK with pakis (to a lesser extent). Hell at least the UK managed to integrate them to some degree, the French just shit on their imported citizens.

Mac sonkor I say

So they deserve what's coming to them in whatever form gotcha

first I only gave 1 qashin as far as I remember.

I am not supporting violence, but France always treated their migrants like shit, second class citizen, they are more and more openly islamophobes always try to anger Muslims or restraint their liberty to practice their religion.
France has this double standard only for Muslims. they are doing everything they can to make Muslims react in this way....

My honest opinion is those terrorists are financed by them. the ones in power don’t care about killing their own for their agenda.

I know the French are racists and condescending the way they carry themselves everywhere and nacalada exploit the misfortunes in Francophone Africa, so ofcourse whatever colonial subjects they imported will be in neglect, seen as inferior , marginalised to some extent, honestly they get themselves to blame for bringing in vengeful people , but let's not pretend these second or third generation immigrants are saints.
Countries in the gulf like Saudi Arabia have seen the French weaknesses and took advantage of it, the Wahabbi jurisprudence indoctrinating the young ripe minds.
So these young marginalised youths from the Banlieu (ghetto) who were already crime ridden , ranking bottom of the French society gets exposed to overseas radicalism and the next thing they have the same mindset as ISIS.

Ofcourse it would be a political gain for populist right wing parties to blame someone

So do you understand these idiots are pawns of agendas making the already loathed Muslim population even more hated

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
France is finished, covid 19 is re emerging, muslim countries have boycotted it's products, islamphobia is on the rise, attacks are happening, refugee black & middle easterners will start looting soon, it's going to be Mogadishu lool.

You see it's not a French problem, but a problem within the minorities, they failed to integrate and conform well in their host nation by bringing their medieval and primitive antics, so don't scream out racism the French are having a home grown terror problems.

I can understand why they feel this way
With all the animosity towards Muslims in France, it's history of harassment and other forms of violence towards Muslims as well as France praising and standing by cartoons that have mocked the most beloved person in a religion among almost 2 billion adherents, millions of whom are their own frenchmen, as well as a new bill being passed to curtail religious freedom that was aimed towards Muslims and Islam as a whole, not to mention threats of mosques being attacked, it is without a doubt that situations like this attack would happen. It's easy to blame a certain group, though it is harder to look at the past and see why things such as this is going on.

Royalflush

novacane
just imagine israel was funding these groups so france could "blame" turkey and launch a war on *error against them with the rest of nato. once turkey is gone the backbone of islamic countries is gone and the jews and christians are free to control the muslim population

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
just imagine israel was funding these groups so france could "blame" turkey and launch a war on *error against them with the rest of nato. once turkey is gone the backbone of islamic countries is gone and the jews and christians are free to control the muslim population

Their will be no wars during this pandemic nobody is ready

False flag to get the clash of civilization going, likely staged or simply a drugged up Patsy.

Reading all the comments it appears the majority want civil war with Muslims, they are quick to distrust their governments on Covid19 and vaccines but quick to believe everything about Muslims.

Those of you in those lands need to prepare to either get out or prepare for a brutal civil war.

@Omar del Sur , Don't you think this is sus?
How the story flips back to the Muslims?

Yes, I agree with you one hundred percent. I was thinking to myself that the person may have been an MK-Ultra victim. They can use MK-Ultra mind control on someone, have them carry out an attack like this and then use this to attack Muslims. My theory is they are aiming for another war against a Muslim country. But those are just some things I speculated. I'm not sure where this is headed but I think there is going to be more war with the Muslim world. I think @Joliemademoiselle called it with her war on Islam thread.

I think frrnch secret service is behind this they want International community sympathy.
Why would someone go to church and kill elderly when they can do it in other places.

Any guy filled with hate like Macron can do anything.

Trending