Kiss, marry & k*ll

Garaad diinle

 
What am I profiles as?

(That is if you have done one on me in the first place)
Still to be determent. Our agency is quite young up and coming one. Furthermore you've been inactive since december so there is a gab in our data base. Word on the street you've had a face reveal but no substantial evidence have been presented and so far it seems to be baseless rumours.

We currently have information on the trouble makers of sspot who've been using click bait titles such as gender war, mehr, are somalis arab and are somalis blacks etc to get platinum thread or simply troll around.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Still to be determent. Our agency is quite young up and coming one. Furthermore you've been inactive since december so there is a gab in our data base. We currently have information on the trouble makers of sspot who've been using click bait titles such as gender war, mehr, are somalis arab and are somalis blacks etc to get platinum thread or simply troll around.
What about Moi? I'm quite active.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Oooh talk about the devil. You're one of the troublemakers in sspot with no self control hasty and quick to act. At any case you're profile is currently classified and access is denied
My defining qualities. What else to expect from an up and coming star of the show?
When the curtains close, I am on the stage.

Over @Periplus gets it for free while @Javelin is the nice guy who finished last
Bruh I ain't no nice guy who finishes last don't habar me like that
deadpeter.png

Trending