Kismayo roars back to business under KDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Kismayo town they hoot loudly, overlap, pick and drop passengers in the middle of the road causing nasty traffic snarl ups.

It is hard to imagine this sea port city was ravaged by war some years ago. Businesses have gradually picked up and public beaches are filling up again.

Only an encounter with the peacekeeping troops reminds one that beneath the veneer of tranquility, the enemy still lurks.

Kismayo has a new airport named Sayid Mohammed Abdule Hassan Airport after a Somali liberation hero. On the way to the old airport that was abandoned after the Al Shabaab were flushed out, the streets are bustling with commercial activities.
They are even Mpesa shops and in the afternoon, Khat vendors fill up the streets.

Solar powered lamps light up the road to the seaport. New buildings are coming up and work is nonstop at a nearby quarry that produces building stones.

Majority of the population are herders, but the seaport has opened new opportunities. The city now boasts of a few high-end hotels.

Night life
According to, Lieutenant Colonel, the commanding officer of 2nd Mechanised Infantry Battalion based in Kismayu, Meshack Kishoyian, the city fills up at night.

“It’s also the month of Ramadhan and people will be breaking their fasts,” he says.

At the port of Kismayu, heavily loaded pickups and trucks roar in and out. Ahmed Haji Adan Kismayo, the port manager, credits Kenyan troops with restoring order.

“They sacrificed their lives for us,” says Aden.

According to him, the port has seen brisk business since 2012. He fears for the city if the Kenya forces pull out. The Al Shabaab might be defeated he says, but they are not completely vanquished.

But according to Lt Kishoyian,Kismayo is calm for now, and the Kenyan forces are ready to suppress any threats from the A Shabaab.

“We are vigilant,” he said.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/May/164053/kismayo_roars_back_to_business_under_kdf.aspx

Will Jubbaland be better under someone else watch I wonder? Even though I dislike how he bootyclaps for Kenya, to be honest I dont see any candidate better than Madobe for the job.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What a condescending article :vqbuyv0:

Kenya & it's traitor stooges will be removed from Jubaland they can roar Kisumu and Nairobi back to business
No need to feel left out. Mogadishu is roaring back to business under Amisom.
:siilaanyolaugh:

What a condescending article :vqbuyv0:

Kenya & it's traitor stooges will be removed from Jubaland they can roar Kisumu and Nairobi back to business
"You can't have ajnabi troops helping against AS but we'll us 30k Ugandans to do exactly the same thing".

68 IQ on full display ladies and gentlemen :francis:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
"You can't have ajnabi troops helping against AS but we'll us 30k Ugandans to do exactly the same thing".

68 IQ on full display ladies and gentlemen :francis:
I agree with you some what AMISOM mercenaries are all the same and are there for the money but the most dangerous of them are Ethiopia and Kenya because they have a special interest for Somalia to never rise again because they are neighbors who occupy our land there’s a difference :manny:

I agree with you some what AMISOM mercenaries are all the same and are there for the for the money but the most dangerous of them are Ethiopia and Kenya because they have a special interest for Somalia to never rise again because they are neighbors who occupy our land there’s a difference :manny:
So why farmaajo uu so dhawaystaa e Ethiopia? I consider them 100x more dangerous than kenyans, Kenyans cannot beat us in a war, kill a few 100 of them and they will leave Somalia and never come back, meanwhile xabashi have learned all a about us. They are fucking dangerous.

Shaolin23

So why farmaajo uu so dhawaystaa e Ethiopia? I consider them 100x more dangerous than kenyans, Kenyans cannot beat us in a war, kill a few 100 of them and they will leave Somalia and never come back, meanwhile xabashi have learned all a about us. They are fucking dangerous.
Farmaajo and every other Somali is too weak to resist Ethiopian influence they literally have no choice because they can’t unite look at us since the government fell in 91 Ethiopia puppet mastered every thing every war every peace conference their finger prints are all over it they are dangerous and we have to be careful but standing up to them militarily is out of the question right now

We should open our own office thats only goal is freeing all the Somalilands and uniting us all. It should counter Meles Zinawis office in Addis Ababa that sought to fuel the civil war and make sure no one gains the upper hand. But we have too many snitches.

Last edited:
Farmaajo and every other Somali is too weak to resist Ethiopian influence they literally have no choice because they can’t unite look at us since the government fell in 91 Ethiopia puppet mastered every thing every war every peace conference their finger prints are all over it they are dangerous and we have to be careful but standing up to them militarily is out of the question right now
So you agree farmaajo is a massive traitor?

Shaolin23

So you agree farmaajo is a massive traitor?
If Farmaajo is a traitor then so are ONLF. Are you willing to admit that? I don’t think so.If we judge all Somali groups and politician as traitors because of their cooperation with Ethiopia and Kenya than the only patriots left would be Al Shabab. Are you willing to support Al Shabab?:cosbyhmm:

If Farmaajo is a traitor then so are ONLF. Are you willing to admit that? I don’t think so.If we judge all Somali groups and politician as traitors because of their cooperation with Ethiopia and Kenya than the only patriots left would be Al Shabab. Are you willing to support Al Shabab?:cosbyhmm:
Dumb argument. Onlf isnt working with them, they are talks over the future of the galbeed region, talks which Ethiopia requested lest you forget.
And onlf isnt a person, how are the two comparable? Farmaajo is the president of a sovereign country, not an occupied one.:kodaksmiley:

No we can fight alshabab ourselves, 15 years after these countries entered the country, alshabab is still bombing us, what are they doing marka?

Doqon camal baad u fikiraysaa sxb. Ma aqaan inuu soonka ku hayio mise inaad xag Allah neef daaqaya iska tahay.:lolbron:

Shaolin23

Dumb argument. Onlf isnt working with them, they are talks over the future of the galbeed region, talks which Ethiopia requested lest you forget.
And onlf isnt a person, how are the two comparable? Farmaajo is the president of a sovereign country, not an occupied one.:kodaksmiley:

No we can fight alshabab ourselves, 15 years after these countries entered the country, alshabab is still bombing us, what are they doing marka?

Doqon camal baad u fikiraysaa sxb. Ma aqaan inuu soonka ku hayio mise inaad xag Allah neef daaqaya iska tahay.:lolbron:
:denzelnigga:I’ve touched a nerve haven’t I? Yes the same Ethiopia that requested to work with Farmaajo as brotherly nations also requested to have a peace deal with ONLF both agreed . If you think Somalia is more free than DDSI than you’re living in Disney land or you’re mentally deficient use your brain Somalia kor baa laga haystaa they literally cannot move a muscle without either UN/US/AU/Ethiopia/Kenya say so ..they are sovereign in name only it’s exactly what the IC wanted to stick Somalis between a rock and a hard place terrorist on one side and foreigners on the other Somali nationalist don’t have muscle or a platform to talk I don’t know what to tell if you don’t see it like that :comeon:

They're even monitoring Sspot as we speak :bell:

:denzelnigga:I’ve touched a nerve haven’t I? Yes the same Ethiopia that requested to work with Farmaajo as brotherly nations also requested to have a peace deal with ONLF both agreed . If you think Somalia is more free than DDSI than you’re living in Disney land or you’re mentally deficient use your brain Somalia kor baa laga haystaa they literally cannot move a muscle without either UN/US/AU/Ethiopia/Kenya say so ..they are sovereign in name only it’s exactly what the IC wanted to stick Somalis between a rock and a hard place terrorist on one side and foreigners on the other Somali nationalist don’t have muscle or a platform to talk I don’t know what to tell if you don’t see it like that :comeon:
I agree with your latter analysis but unlike the galbeed, Somalia is still sovereign and independent. If onlf can fight for so long against the odds, farmaajo can. All he has to say is Ethiopia, Kenya and others out, wallahi Somali dhan baa kici lahayd in support for him.

Waa nin gurigiisa marti ku ah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending