Kismayo Airport Named After Sayid

WTF did they take it off Darwish? that's an insult to the power-sharing in JL. Security Minister was guaranteed for Harti. It's not a damn ROTATION either. Waryaa absame get your futo in here @Teeri-Alpha and explain this INJUSTICE.

Plus I know any DANAB or PIS or Special forces being trained by Americans will go to Hartis since they only trust us. So don't try to sneak marehan boys into special forces @Creed because you won't get it. Harti will walk around with the best CIIDAAN in JL and threaten all SADE/ABSAME that we can kill 100 of your boys like NAVY SEALS.
Darwish is interior minister.

1 ) Maxamed Yuusuf Cumar-Wasaarada Macdanta tamarta “Mareexaan Celi”
2) Cabdinuur Cali Aadan. Wasiirka Warfaafinta Tignoolajiyada iyo Isgaadhsiinta. Gaaljecel.
3) Cismaan Xuseen Xaaji- Wasaarada Qorshaynta iyo iskaashiga Caalamiga ah. Beesha Madow Wayne.
4) Maxamed Cabdi Maxamed –Wasiirka Gaadiidka . Cowrmale
5) Maxamed Ibraahim Maxamuud- Wasaarada Waxbarashada iyo tacliinta Sare. “Ogaadeen,Cowliyahan”
6) Aadan Ibraahim Aw-Xir Wiirka Cadaalada Dastuurka iyo Arimaha Diinta. “Mareexaan Reer Diini”
7) Cali Xaaji Nuur Cali Wasaarada Caafimaadka. Digil iyo miriflr “Leesaan”
8) Cabdirashiid Jire Qalinle Wasiirka Maaliyada. “Ogaadeen Cowliyahan,Reer Cali”
9) Maxamed Warsame Faarax Wasaarada Arimah gudaha. “Harti,Majeerteen”
10) Axmed Cabdi Xaafid Maxamed – Wasiirka Deegaanka iyo Dalxiiska. “Digil,Dabare”
11) Maxamed Nuur Buule-Wasiirka Xanaanada Xoolaha .“Mareexaan,Talxe”
12) Cabdirashiid Xasan Nuur-Wasiirka Amniga . “Beesha Mareexaan Reer Axmedweyd”
13) Shukri Wayrax Kaariye-Wasiirka Hawolaha Guud iyo guriyeynta “Ogaadeen,Maxamed Zubeer,Reer Amaadin”
14) Maxamed Maxamuud Yusuf-Wasiirka Dhalinyarada iyo Isboortiga “Mareexaan”
15) Fariid Jaamac Saleebaan. Wasiirka Ganacsiga iyo Warshadaha. Harti Dhulbahante
16) Ibraahim Xasan Cabdi-Wasaarada Kaluumaysiga iyo Khayraadka Dir ,Biyomaal
17) Geelle Muxumed Aadan-Wasiirka Beeraha. Bertire “Jidwaaq-Bartire”

Marexaan 5
Ogaden 3
Harti 2
Bartire 1
Others 6

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Darwish is interior minister.

1 ) Maxamed Yuusuf Cumar-Wasaarada Macdanta tamarta “Mareexaan Celi”
2) Cabdinuur Cali Aadan. Wasiirka Warfaafinta Tignoolajiyada iyo Isgaadhsiinta. Gaaljecel.
3) Cismaan Xuseen Xaaji- Wasaarada Qorshaynta iyo iskaashiga Caalamiga ah. Beesha Madow Wayne.
4) Maxamed Cabdi Maxamed –Wasiirka Gaadiidka . Cowrmale
5) Maxamed Ibraahim Maxamuud- Wasaarada Waxbarashada iyo tacliinta Sare. “Ogaadeen,Cowliyahan”
6) Aadan Ibraahim Aw-Xir Wiirka Cadaalada Dastuurka iyo Arimaha Diinta. “Mareexaan Reer Diini”
7) Cali Xaaji Nuur Cali Wasaarada Caafimaadka. Digil iyo miriflr “Leesaan”
8) Cabdirashiid Jire Qalinle Wasiirka Maaliyada. “Ogaadeen Cowliyahan,Reer Cali”
9) Maxamed Warsame Faarax Wasaarada Arimah gudaha. “Harti,Majeerteen”
10) Axmed Cabdi Xaafid Maxamed – Wasiirka Deegaanka iyo Dalxiiska. “Digil,Dabare”
11) Maxamed Nuur Buule-Wasiirka Xanaanada Xoolaha .“Mareexaan,Talxe”
12) Cabdirashiid Xasan Nuur-Wasiirka Amniga . “Beesha Mareexaan Reer Axmedweyd”
13) Shukri Wayrax Kaariye-Wasiirka Hawolaha Guud iyo guriyeynta “Ogaadeen,Maxamed Zubeer,Reer Amaadin”
14) Maxamed Maxamuud Yusuf-Wasiirka Dhalinyarada iyo Isboortiga “Mareexaan”
15) Fariid Jaamac Saleebaan. Wasiirka Ganacsiga iyo Warshadaha. Harti Dhulbahante
16) Ibraahim Xasan Cabdi-Wasaarada Kaluumaysiga iyo Khayraadka Dir ,Biyomaal
17) Geelle Muxumed Aadan-Wasiirka Beeraha. Bertire “Jidwaaq-Bartire”

Marexaan 5
Ogaden 3
Harti 2
Bartire 1
Others 6

Counting Ministries is pointless when one ministry can be worth 10 ministries. I know a full blown interior ministry like in the old Somalia meant all ministries must seek approval for they're works, policies, or funding from the interior minister. That includes Security ministry. Since all these ministries are INTERNAL affairs, except FOREIGN AFFAIR and Embassies were the only one who didn't come under the interior minister.

So 1 interior minister could be worth 10 low level ministries, no power ministries. So save me the count, it's about the weight and power of your ministry. Even @Teeri-Alpha didn't stoop this low. Obviously the highest position is president and vice president. But inside Ministries it's hard to look by 'arimaha gudaha' it means ALL INTERNAL MATTERS.

Counting Ministries is pointless when one ministry can be worth 10 ministries. I know a full blown interior ministry like in the old Somalia meant all ministries must seek approval for they're works, policies, or funding from the interior minister. That includes Security ministry. Since all these ministries are INTERNAL affairs, except FOREIGN AFFAIR and Embassies were the only one who didn't come under the interior minister.

So 1 interior minister could be worth 10 low level ministries, no power ministries. So save me the count, it's about the weight and power of your ministry. Even @Teeri-Alpha didn't stoop this low. Obviously the highest position is president and vice president. But inside Ministries it's hard to look by 'arimaha gudaha' it means ALL INTERNAL MATTERS.
You are competing with subclans of MX. My subclan is the security minister. The same position you were claiming was the best one just recently.
:deadrose:
Anyways its time for Darwiish to be replaced. Jubbaland will get new ministers and new state will be built.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are competing with subclans of MX. My subclan is the security minister. The same position you were claiming was the best one just recently.
:deadrose:
Anyways its time for Darwiish to be replaced. Jubbaland will get new ministers and new state will be built.

I thought the security function was apart of the interior ministry. That's what I meant when saying security. It used to be combined role. But it seems to split. It doesn't matter if u split it or u don't, u still need to report to the interior minister for any approval. Wiil Majerten

WTF did they take it off Darwish? that's an insult to the power-sharing in JL. Security Minister was guaranteed for Harti. It's not a damn ROTATION either. Waryaa absame get your futo in here @Teeri-Alpha and explain this INJUSTICE.

Plus I know any DANAB or PIS or Special forces being trained by Americans will go to Hartis since they only trust us. So don't try to sneak marehan boys into special forces @Creed because you won't get it. Harti will walk around with the best CIIDAAN in JL and threaten all SADE/ABSAME that we can kill 100 of your boys like NAVY SEALS.

The Danab special forces agreements is between the US/FGS. So the majority in the area are given those positions in the SNA (Lower Jubba region) and it just so happens that we're the majority thus facilitating us to get priority in terms of US/Turkish training. Also the JL cidaan is mainly Mohamed Zubair, Reer Hassan, Reer Ahmed, Cawlyahan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Danab special forces agreements is between the US/FGS. So the majority in the area are given those positions in the SNA (Lower Jubba region) and it just so happens that we're the majority thus facilitating us to get priority in terms of US/Turkish training. Also the JL cidaan is mainly Mohamed Zubair, Reer Hassan, Reer Ahmed, Cawlyahan.

We will argue to America that Marehan is technically apart of shabab and can't be trusted with American training and equipment. We will point to GEDO and secure it. We got our reasons prepared for America, trust me. Danab or any Special forces allocation to JL will go to HARTI who is anti terrorists by blood and history. We are not security threat to CIA either. So give it up wallahi. This constant competition by sade with majerten always end up with majerten victories.

We will argue to America that Marehan is technically apart of shabab and can't be trusted with American training and equipment. We will point to GEDO and secure it. We got our reasons prepared for America, trust me. Danab or any Special forces allocation to JL will go to HARTI who is anti terrorists by blood and history. We are not security threat to CIA either. So give it up wallahi. This constant competition by sade with majerten always end up with majerten victories.

Ogadens are here to rule their land through Iron fist

in kenyan constitutions marerhan is classed as shaifta since 1953 since the British did it after they stole a British military jeep,, when ever marehan wanted lifted, Ogaden MPs refuse to this day as we want them classified as shifta in kkenya for eternity so they dont cause trouble, B00n will always B00n and since they dont have civilisation, we fear their Congo like mentality of looting, terrorism etc, and crime

ahmed madoobe is too soft, mark my word, a Day will come where all trouble makers in kismayo will be forced into the Indian ocean, a ruthless Mohamed Zubeer will come after ahmed and he will teach all trouble makers a lesson, when Ogadens want something done, they always send a Mohamed Zubeer like adeer Umar Jeese The Great

@Teeri-Alpha

We shall see when your husband the kenyan defense force is kicked out. Will ogadeen finally stand up on their own feet or has the 50 years of molestation by the kikuyu made your feet weak and your back bend.

Sxb get the hell out of this is somalia not kenya. Your husband will take you with him, since when does the wife stay behind when the husband leaves the battlefield.

We shall also discuss with abiy for oromo to settle and take your lands in kilinka 5aad. Sxb by the time we are done with ogadeen they will be like the ajuraan.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have no issues with kismaayo airport being named after Siyaadka, he was a hero who fought against colonialism:)

@Teeri-Alpha

We shall see when your husband the kenyan defense force is kicked out. Will ogadeen finally stand up on their own feet or has the 50 years of molestation by the kikuyu made your feet weak and your back bend.

Sxb get the hell out of this is somalia not kenya. Your husband will take you with him, since when does the wife stay behind when the husband leaves the battlefield.

We shall also discuss with abiy for oromo to settle and take your lands in kilinka 5aad. Sxb by the time we are done with ogadeen they will be like the ajuraan.

come and try B00N

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What are you gonna do about it Zanzibari boy?

We already did, nothing you or your ilk can do, be quite warya before you embarrass yourself,
This is somalia not kenya boowe you and your kenyan kukiye master and your kenyan cousins duucaale and madoobe obedient slaves of kenya are a minority in somalia

And duucaale had no right disrespecting the president of somalia on his own soil again i reiterate its kenya vs somalia and the only people who support kenya in somalia are a small minority of ogaden who can be deported back to their countries of kenya and Ethiopia like qalbidhagax

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
shut up and don’t ever talk about sayidka ever again. There is not an mj that comes close to my him. Goof.
Sayiidka the mad mullah if he was alive today would be the leader of al shabaab boowe muslim blood is not permissible dont expect to kill a muslim or qny innocent human being and then expect to go paradise the quran is clear on this matter.

I see why you support terrorism cause it runs deep in your blood your uncle muumin is the leader of isis terrorist group in somalia

come and try B00N

you keep showing us a few rastafarians on tecknikos,

sxb everyone knows ogadeen are the biggest cowards when it comes to warfare and marehan have always been the most brave darods.

don't worry when your husband kenya is kicked out we shall see if a single ogadeen will be left in somalia.

you keep showing us a few rastafarians on tecknikos,

sxb everyone knows ogadeen are the biggest cowards when it comes to warfare and marehan have always been the most brave darods.

don't worry when your husband kenya is kicked out we shall see if a single ogadeen will be left in somalia.
lmaooo, delusional. @diaby get the video where Barre hiirale admitted to his own humiliation and defeat by OGs without any foreign help. You do realize that Barre hiirale has made it impossible for you guys to lie about your delusions to cover up your L? This OG needs Kenya claim has been debunked a billion times, when are you MX qabiilists going to quit? (I put qabiilists because there are many good MXs who are trying to live their lives without qabiil and are not qabiilists).

Back to you're point, FGS does not even control a single hood without the help of amisom and as were speaking, shabaab took over a town very close to xamar recently. It's like you fools don't even know your priorities. Clean Xamar first then talk about federal states, till then your a joke.

Last edited:
Kismayyo should be renamed sayyidka. What does kiss my oh mean anyway? I think dhulbahante would agree with me. Sayyidka waa unmatched, if maxamad zubeer have burried the hatchet you too should aswell, cusman boy. Disrespecting the sayyid? We dont do that around here

lmaooo, delusional. @diaby get the video where Barre hiirale admitted to his own humiliation and defeat by OGs without any foreign help. You do realize that Barre hiirale has made it impossible for you guys to lie about your delusions to cover up your L? This OG needs Kenya claim has been debunked a billion times, when are you MX qabiilists going to quit? (I put qabiilists because there are many good MXs who are trying to live their lives without qabiil and are not qabiilists).

Back to you're point, FGS does not even control a single hood without the help of amisom and as were speaking, shabaab took over a town very close to xamar recently. It's like you fools don't even know your priorities. Clean Xamar first then talk about federal states, till then your a joke.
Can't be bothered with these delusional kids.

We spanked their ass in 2008 even though they were hiding behind Ethiopian tanks yet all they do is scream "Kenya". That's the difference between men (OG) and boys (MX) :francis:

Trending

Latest posts