Kismayo Airport Named After Sayid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Absame are playing games again. Did anyone see that cheap shot they did in Kismayo? They named the Kismayo Airport after Sayid Abdulle Mahamed Hassan.

FB_IMG_1570693107733.jpg

Previously it was Kismayo Airport

large.jpeg

These Absame are naming everything after Sayidka. They did it in Jigjiga also placing a statue for him. Kismayo is Majerten city, only Majerten historical figures must be named. I am sorry @PuntiteQueen I won't let this slide by or else @Teeri-Alpha will think he can get away with Murder next. Get your head out of your asses Absame and Respect this a Harti City.

The Absame are playing games again. Did anyone see that cheap shot they did in Kismayo? They named the Kismayo Airport after Sayid Abdulle Mahamed Hassan.

FB_IMG_1570693107733.jpg

large.jpeg

These Absame are naming everything after Sayidka. They did it in Jigjiga also placing a statue for him. Kismayo is Majerten city, only Majerten historical figures must be named. I am sorry @PuntiteQueen I won't let this slide by or else @Teeri-Alpha will think he can get away with Murder next. Get your head out of your asses Absame and Respect this a Harti City.

it was just to piss you off,

we should have named after Sultan Ahmed Magan Airport the Sultan who karbashed harti and then named the place of the battle Lafah harti and created a brand new town out of it, just as an insult to injury

Jigjiga airport I am sure is named after King Wiil Waal, A terminal is named after the saiydka i think, but the parliament house in jigjiga is named after sayidka, and many roads,

All Absame kings and famous figures will have things named after them,

Somalis have no famous persons except for Absame,

look at the 6 statues built in 1960 after Independence,

hawo tako= Jidwaqw Absame female warrior who rose up hawiye and others to fight italians, famous for eating a massage paper she was carrying for plans to attack italisn, when arrested she ate it up so the enemy doesn't know about the up rising,

Raaeg Ugaas statue, father of poetry, shakespear of the somalis,

qamaan bulxaan, gabyahan,

ahmed gurey, we can debate till cows come home, amiir nuur his nephew son of his sister was marehan, he was Abaskuul jidwaq Absame , ogadens older brother,

mataan ciideed,

cigaal shide

sayidka,

king wiil waal,

one sub clan Absame all 6 were Absame, how is this possible? no wonder certain tribes stole the statues,

streets and roads, schools etc named after all of them across xamar and the nation

Sayid marina in kismayo, xamar etc

Should have been named.
Cabdiraxman Mursal International Airport.

Sultan Cabdiraxman Mursal International Airport

the man who single handedly karbasehed british and thier indian and marehan slave soldiers between 1903 till 1917 in gedo and made the brtiish recognise him as a king and cawlayhan as the owners of gedo

FB_IMG_1570693107733.jpg

large.jpeg

were you sleeping , we did this over a year ago,

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

FB_IMG_1570693107733.jpg

large.jpeg

Bastard cagdheere who carry their brain in their feet hooyadiina waasa lackeys of kenya and ethiopia dheh walle ciyaarta waa galin dembe guunta guunta dhashay deport the mofo like qalbidhagax

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
were you sleeping , we did this over a year ago,
Lets see how far you can go, already ahmed madoobe has commited treason by allowing kenyan head of parliment into kismayo while treating the federal government of somalia like an enemy you bastard cagdheer will be taught that jubbaland is in somalia not kenya or ethiopia you treacherous enemies of somalia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sultan Cabdiraxman Mursal International Airport

the man who single handedly karbasehed british and thier indian and marehan slave soldiers between 1903 till 1917 in gedo and made the brtiish recognise him as a king and cawlayhan as the owners of gedo
That bastard sultant you named is not from kismayo hooyada waase kismayo is a harti land ma garatey go free your lands of buaale iyo jubbada dhexe from al shabaab

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
it was just to piss you off,

we should have named after Sultan Ahmed Magan Airport the Sultan who karbashed harti and then named the place of the battle Lafah harti and created a brand new town out of it, just as an insult to injury

Jigjiga airport I am sure is named after King Wiil Waal, A terminal is named after the saiydka i think, but the parliament house in jigjiga is named after sayidka, and many roads,

All Absame kings and famous figures will have things named after them,

Somalis have no famous persons except for Absame,

look at the 6 statues built in 1960 after Independence,

hawo tako= Jidwaqw Absame female warrior who rose up hawiye and others to fight italians, famous for eating a massage paper she was carrying for plans to attack italisn, when arrested she ate it up so the enemy doesn't know about the up rising,

Raaeg Ugaas statue, father of poetry, shakespear of the somalis,

qamaan bulxaan, gabyahan,

ahmed gurey, we can debate till cows come home, amiir nuur his nephew son of his sister was marehan, he was Abaskuul jidwaq Absame , ogadens older brother,

mataan ciideed,

cigaal shide

sayidka,

king wiil waal,

one sub clan Absame all 6 were Absame, how is this possible? no wonder certain tribes stole the statues,

streets and roads, schools etc named after all of them across xamar and the nation

Sayid marina in kismayo, xamar etc
You are a minority in somalia you brain dead cagdheer who carries his brain in his feet or did you think this is kenya where you are the majority? This is somalia hooyada waase ciyaarta waa gaalin dembe

FB_IMG_1570693107733.jpg

large.jpeg

you langaab Bah Dubeys fool need to cling off of kismayo. it is the rightful property of OG Nation.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulillah today ogaden puppets of kenya are a minority in somalia, do you think you can use your master kenya to help you in somalia? Think again somalia is a soverign country all ogaden from ethiopia and kenya will get deported back to kenya and Ethiopia in sha Allah.

You have no allies in somalia, harti will reclaim kismayo waa billahi towfiq

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you langaab Bah Dubeys fool need to cling off of kismayo. it is the rightful property of OG Nation.
How is he a laangaab when he is cismaan maxamud laandheere boqortooyo hooyada waase you kenyan lackey.

The laangaab in somalia is ogaden theres more mareexan in somalia than ogaden remember that where would you be withput the help of harti in puntland supporting ahmed madoobe?

Alhamdulillah today ogaden puppets of kenya are a minority in somalia, do you think you can use your master kenya to help you in somalia? Think again somalia is a soverign country all ogaden from ethiopia and kenya will get deported back to kenya and Ethiopia in sha Allah.

You have no allies in somalia, harti will reclaim kismayo waa billahi towfiq

Madowweyne has more chances in capturing Kismayo from us than your folks. francis.png

How is he a laangaab when he is cismaan maxamud laandheere boqortooyo hooyada waase you kenyan lackey.

The laangaab in somalia is ogaden theres more mareexan in somalia than ogaden remember that where would you be withput the help of harti in puntland supporting ahmed madoobe?

lol Puntland is nothing but a condom.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
lol Puntland is nothing but a condom.
We will see how long kenya kukuye stays in jubbaland protecting their slaves ogaden boowe walle ciyaarta waa gaalin dembe

Today puntland is sticking up for madoobe in order to protect federalism but as soon as that is done and your kenyan kukuye masters leave then you will see how insignificant ogaden are in somalia waa guun laangaab lama ooyan slaves of kenya and ethiopia

keep impressing me, interesting, but we still need abtris on your mum and dad side, which of the 3 Ogaden nations they hail from, and the tribes of all 4 grandparents,

I was born in Qooqaani jubbaland,and My dad is from Afmadow hes reer abdille aden Kheyr while my mom is reer Caamir from Ogadenia. Im full OG Nation from greater Ogadenia westbrookswag.png

Trending