Kismaayo subcommittee 1951

For those @Django @Teeri-Alpha who love to argue we came to kismayo after 1991 this clear evidence that what you guys claiming is fake. As you can see shiiqaal and galjecel (doqondiid are gaaljecel) are well represented in the subcommitee taking 4 and 6 seats each. Marka I don’t what to hear u guys ever say we are not indigenous jubalander the proof is I front of u sxb
0747980C-1B9A-4A2F-8E8C-E489BE6DBC3F.jpeg

1D1BF694-7F4D-44AA-BB7B-FE59DC0E66D0.jpeg

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There is like few Gaaljecels on that list ,it looks like the majority of the committee are Absame and Harti, if there was many of y'all in JL at the time I am pretty sure many GJ committee members would have made it on that list, y'all like 2-3% of the committee which makes you 2-3% of the population, you were a minority back then and you are still one.:manny:

There is like few Gaaljecels on that list ,it looks like the majority of the committee are Absame and Harti, if there was many of y'all in JL at the time I am pretty sure many GJ committee members would have made it on that list, y'all like 2-3% of the committee which makes you 2-3% of the population, you were a minority back then and you are still one.:manny:
That is not the point. These folks argument is we came 1991 I am just dispelling that myth

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That is not the point. These folks argument is we came 1991 I am just dispelling that myth
The argument usually is Galjecel either originally came by washing camels or as Darood Sheegads and/or all of the above.

Lets say thats not true where exactly do Galjecel come from as no Somali is in the region for centuries before Suldaan Cabdi Ibrahims crossing of the Juba. You have to this day not come up with a story of how the few of you came you only deflect from other peoples version of events.

There is literally no reason to believe there was ever or currently a large Galjecel presence that is being oppressed you are less in number than the Madhiban in Somaliland your home is HS its not bad maybe one day you could get VP or a mayors spot :manny:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I have heard Sheekhal was there before Darood
Not true
The only people before Darood was Wardey.
Everybody else was came after Darood.
Absame and Harti fought against Wardey and Gaalo, aka Galoo Ormo.
Never heard Galjecel or Shekhaal fighting with Gaalo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Galjecel is osman mohamud property
True
Cawarmale who told us , they are Warsangli Harti brothers , we welcome them to Waamo, they came from Raxoole near Diinsoor, other side Of Juba River in South west region.
Then they Start fighting us first time last year.
Galjecel and Shekhaal and Cawarmale were brought to take care Absame and livestock.

True
Cawarmale who told us , they are Warsangli Harti brothers , we welcome them to Waamo, they came from Raxoole near Diinsoor, other side Of Juba River in South west region.
Then they Start fighting us first time last year.
Galjecel and Shekhaal and Cawarmale were brought to take care Absame and livestock.
Cawrmale have been in the jubbas since Sultan Ali Dable chased them from sanaag like 400years ago. Sultan Ali dable is the 16th ancestor of the current warsangeli Sultan

Cawrmale have been in the jubbas since Sultan Ali Dable chased them from sanaag like 400years ago. Sultan Ali dable is the 16th ancestor of the current warsangeli Sultan

Clearly they were chased out for good reason. Didn't they join USC in the 90's to attack Daarood. Also, they fight Harti constantly over Harti land.

Abnormal behaviour. Something is wrong with them and Warsangeli needs to sort it out.

Harti Waamo does not trust them and for good reason.

Clearly they were chased out for good reason. Didn't they join USC in the 90's to attack Daarood. Also, they fight Harti constantly over Harti land.

Abnormal behaviour. Something is wrong with them and Warsangeli needs to sort it out.

Harti Waamo does not trust them and for good reason.
Cawrmale and Majerten have been getting along recently and gogol nabaded has been made b/w belahaas Walaalaha E Harti. Inshallah nabada lasts.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gabz19988 how did gaal-jacel arrive in Kismayo? surely u should know. Absame Broke the frontier by crossing the river and warring with Wardey. This then brought Marehan to follow from the central regions after absame did the hard war. Harti arrived thru boats and is well documented. So what is gaaljacel story? nothing like all u damn hawiye, u have no history and never will.

I think Gaaljacel were clients of Wardey and were slowly being absorbed by Oromo because there is no documented war between hawiye and oromo, the war happens when Darod arrives and drives them out of Jubaland.

Maybe the Gaaljacel switched allegiance quickly after seeing Warday defeated and became clients of Darod, cause that's what they are in essence today, your simply clients who live at the mercy of harti-absame.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The Gaaljacel have to be clients of someone, I think they were clients of Oromo Wardey, then they saw the defeat of Wardey and then quickly aligned themselves as clients of Harti for protection because they have no 'ciidaan' they are 'shacab ku nool ciidaan harti' hence client status. That's the frickin gaaljacel history.

I think Gaaljacel were clients of Wardey and were slowly being absorbed by Oromo because there is no documented war between hawiye and oromo, the war happens when Darod arrives and drives them out of Jubaland.
Can you provide any sources that support your claims? You’re saying that Galjecels lived in jubbaland with oromos before Daroods lol

Last edited:

Trending