Kismaayo: N&N instigating conflict in Dalsan, inside information.

Cawarmaleh are Gardheere , not Warsangeli
I wonder how on earth today odeeygi Hawiye is still alive giving birth to clans.

Cawrmaleh are not Gardheere you just created a slot for them.Them niggles came from Lasqorey when MJs called for their help in 1960s.

There is nothing called Samaale and iris it's a confederation created to counter Darood.

:drakewtf:
i am still here standing after all that, and i'll get what's mine even if it takes another 100 years.

as for cawrmalah, everyone from the city is saying they are the ones at fault, and so they should be punished.

stand for justice waryaa.

You came riding high on that Kenya gus, i mean Tank in 2012, and today your still on that Tank, so real talk when are you gonna ride solo like all Somali Clans do and fight your own battle.

Is it perhaps you dont have the confidence to hold on to your spoils that Kenya gave you?
Lex

When you and other HAGs were ganging up on Xawaadle, Murursade and fighting amongst each other, ruining Xamar, what do you call that?

You even had a green line in Mogadishu because of your bloody conflict.

Absame with Jees, barbecued Harti boys in Kismaayo but we all moved on from our previous issues.

What ganging up abaayo, that was HG doing the deeds on its own with its other HAG sibbling, it was an intra sibbling scuffle, no selling brethren on the dimes ever befall.

You see abaayo, we HAG may fight amongst ourselves like all clans do, but we never sell each other, just as you @PuntiteQueen sold @Ferrari @Django and their other brothers for Ethiopian favoritism..

Horta do tell me abaayo, whats the latest Market price for Ogadens these days in Garowe?... i heard that due to corona its on the cheap now :sass1:

You came riding high on that Kenya gus, i mean Tank in 2012, and today your still on that Tank, so real talk when are you gonna ride solo like all Somali Clans do and fight your own battle.

Is it perhaps you dont have the confidence to hold on to your spoils that Kenya gave you?

What ganging up abaayo, that was HG doing the deeds on its own with its other HAG sibbling, it was an intra sibbling scuffle, no selling brethren on the dimes ever befall.

You see abaayo, we HAG may fight amongst ourselves like all clans do, but we never sell each other, just as you @PuntiteQueen sold @Ferrari @Django and their other brothers for Ethiopian favoritism..

Horta do tell me abaayo, whats the latest Market price for Ogadens these days in Garowe?... i heard that due to corona its on the cheap now :sass1:
:drakewtf: i hate to pass what ilay did as ogaden thing, but didnt he karbaash you black and blue in 2016? was it kenya then?

og would eat you so called fighter clan alive if we were all present in somalia.

Trending

Latest posts