Kismaayo: N&N instigating conflict in Dalsan, inside information.

Sheekh Sharif is a foreign puppet. He seeks to destabilise Somalia and only works to fill his pockets

All these politicians are foreign puppets but they're still Somali people who have full rights.

N&N goons have no right to attack anyone, their job is to remove AlShaydan and keep the peace!

Do you think I want to defend Shariif, the former ICU leader?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sheekh Sharif is a foreign puppet. He seeks to destabilise Somalia and only works to fill his pockets

I heard he has a huge development project in Kenya which includes a hospital, I wish these tuugo spent their money inside the country :mjkkk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I heard he has a huge development project in Kenya which includes a hospital :mjkkk:
He is thief. He left Somalia to chill in the US and took govt money to build houses,buy lands etr and comes back to play the 'hero' who will liberate us from the strongest govt we had in 30 years :francis:

Walal, no one is backing Cawarmaleh. This is MJs and OGs attacking a small clan to land grab. There were MJ posters here who posted grazing lands that were taken from Cawarmaleh not long ago and celebrated what happened to Cawarmaleh.

Cawarmaleh were attacked by Daroodist forces seeking to genocide them:camby:
Cawramale are Warsengeli and not Hawiye.

He is thief. He left Somalia to chill in the US and took govt money to build houses,buy lands etr and comes back to play the 'hero' who will liberate us from the strongest govt we had in 30 years :francis:

Soon we will hear that Khayre and Farmaajo have large mansions abroad.

There is no difference between any of them, which is why we should maintain ethical standards as civilians.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
so you think the 10k OG soldiers in the city attacked cawrmale and lost? :draketf:

you sound dumb.
Waryaa you guys should help your Kablalax cousins against the mighty Cawromale warriors they are still unable to defeat them :dead1:

Farm

VIP
Waryaa you guys should help your Kablalax cousins against the mighty Cawromale warriors they are still unable to defeat them :dead1:

apparently we are massacring them why else are they accusing us of not only getting JL state forces and OG backing but apparently even PL forces...

:russ:
We aren’t looking to wipe them out, only to teach them who is boss. If we wanted they wouldn’t exist anymore.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I heard he has a huge development project in Kenya which includes a hospital, I wish these tuugo spent their money inside the country :mjkkk:

Farmaajo is also a theif and stole millions of dollars from the 2011 famine victims when he was a PM, he got fired for corruption and missing aid money.

https://www.huffpost.com/?err_code=404&err_url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110524/af-somalia-missing-cash/
Somali Prime Minister Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed told AP in an interview in Mogadishu in April that his government received one payment of $5 million dollars from a Middle Eastern country this year that he "believed" to be the United Arab Emirates.

But Finance Minister Hussein Halane told AP in April that he accompanied the prime minister twice to Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, this year and had seen Mohamed personally receive $5 million in cash each time. After more than 50 phone calls and e-mails from AP over six weeks, the government produced documentation showing that only one payment of $5 million was deposited into the country's Central Bank. The other payment remains unaccounted for.

Somalia: President Farmajo freezes government’s bank accounts ahead of the inauguration

MOGADISHU, Somalia-
The President has temporarily suspended withdrawals from accounts of government departments until the incoming cabinet is formed, Garowe Online reports.

According to Sources, the newly elected President of Somalia Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has issued an ordered to suspend withdrawal from the accounts in central bank and private banks in Mogadishu.

The suspension of central bank withdrawals came following a meeting between President Farmajo and central bank governor Bashir Isse Ali on Saturday night.

"All government accounts at the central bank and private money transfer companies were temporarily frozen after an executive order from the new President," said an official who asked not to be named.

This comes as the new President is set to be inaugurated next week in Mogadishu and take over the office from his predecessor Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, who has been in power since 2012.

The move is reportedly aimed to prevent embezzlement and assets misappropriation during power transfer period. In the past four years, a colossal amount of money was reported to have been stolen from the central bank of Somalia.

Last edited:
wallahi who cares what they think?

madoobe should act swiftly and put these laangaabs to the sword, wipe them off the map for good.

he's too lenient sometimes.

Its astonishing to see how the worlds unfolds unexpectedly, were the victims of yesterday's are now today's oppressors.

No clan has suffered as much as the Ogadens have, the prosecution your clansmen faced at the past century where 2 Nations Ethiopia and Kenya gangraped you (still contines as its apperant of what happened to Abdi iley), and also of the certain qabiils that threw you lot unto the crocodile as feasts, while some just outright cleansed you in Hargeisa, while the most buffing incidents was that of your own closest of your kins, that were selling your brethren in the open markets of Garowe all for Ethiopian pennies.

Subhana'Allahi After all these tragedies that befall on your kinsmen, it should have humbled you lot, but instead of humbling your folks, you are here and there cheerleading and heartrending an ongoing massacre of a minority whos only support is that of the watchfull Allah.

Walahi i hope to Allah, that he once again sends you an hordes of murderess that will once again cleanse the filth that is occupying Jubooyinka, you lot will reap soon insha'Allahi what you sow, so please continue massacring/raping/pillaging those minorities like Cawramale.

Wisdom behind these words are so true;
β€œI am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

LOL

People always claim that Absame was "sold in Puntland", that was some stupid baseless rumour made by Irrir media.

They have entire neighborhoods in Puntland, especially Bosaso where they have a xaafad called "Buulo Absame".

We'd never allow Marehan for example, to have a neighborhood in Bosaso.

You can instigate all you like but we are far beyond that.

Its astonishing to see how the worlds unfolds unexpectedly, were the victims of yesterday's are now today's oppressors.

No clan has suffered as much as the Ogadens have, the prosecution your clansmen faced at the past century where 2 Nations Ethiopia and Kenya gangraped you (still contines as its apperant of what happened to Abdi iley), and also of the certain qabiils that threw you lot unto the crocodile as feasts, while some just outright cleansed you in Hargeisa, while the most buffing incidents was that of your own closest of your kins, that were selling your brethren in the open markets of Garowe all for Ethiopian pennies.

Subhana'Allahi After all these tragedies that befall on your kinsmen, it should have humbled you lot, but instead of humbling your folks, you are here and there cheerleading and heartrending an ongoing massacre of a minority whos only support is that of the watchfull Allah.

Walahi i hope to Allah, that he once again sends you an hordes of murderess that will once again cleanse the filth that is occupying Jubooyinka, you lot will reap soon insha'Allahi what you sow, so please continue massacring/raping/pillaging those minorities like Cawramale.

Wisdom behind these words are so true;
β€œI am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

:drakewtf:
i am still here standing after all that, and i'll get what's mine even if it takes another 100 years.

as for cawrmalah, everyone from the city is saying they are the ones at fault, and so they should be punished.

stand for justice waryaa.

LOL

People always claim that Absame was "sold in Puntland", that was some stupid baseless rumour made by Irrir media.

They have entire neighborhoods in Puntland, especially Bosaso where they have a xaafad called "Buulo Absame".

We'd never allow Marehan for example, to have a neighborhood in Bosaso.

You can instigate all you like but we are far beyond that.

So Human Right Watch is now an HAG entity?...

Abaayo its OK to admit being an murderous callous clanlike the HAGs, but bear one thing in mind that we HAG never sell our own brothers for a nickles of ethiopian xaars, that honor befalls on your gracious clan mjs.

Ogaden rebels accuse Puntland of handing over youth to Ethiopia :ohlord: @Ferrari sxb continue bootclapping for these lot, smh!

Trending