Kinky FOB in dirac and handcuffs

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Every time I go to Africa I always see the freakiest fobs ( or I guess I’m the FOB) looool. I would say the Somalis back home definitely have a higher sex drive then the ones here. Must be the organic food and sunlight and shit :mjlol:

Lmoa I don’t know why but I’m picturing middle aged xaalimo :drakelaugh:also is unsi even good for down there? eat healthy diet and clean up no need to be using unsi :gucciwhat:
I have a coworker whose boyfriend does continental work. She gets so excited Everytime he comes back. She be chugging pineapple juice and eating pineapples Everytime :dead:
Mans be hangary

Why do people film and share personal shit like this on Social media? Like no one else wants to see what you do behind closed doors or when you're feeling romantic with each other unless you're some weird cuck with some type of fetish.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It’s a common practice among older generations back home. my hooyo used to do this when going to weddings/xaflad. They do so to deodorize their dirac and guntiino. The young generation just use perfume nowadays.

Trending