Kinky FOB in dirac and handcuffs

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lmoa I don’t know why but I’m picturing middle aged xaalimo :drakelaugh:also is unsi even good for down there? eat healthy diet and clean up no need to be using unsi :gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
That’s how you know it’s a fob, they are experimenting :siilaanyolaugh:
Add to that the RNB. A lot of fusion in one video.

FOBs seem less inhibited than Somali Westerners. I think they’re a lot freakier than we dare think. I hope they had a good time lol.
Lmoa I don’t know why but I’m picturing middle aged xaalimo :drakelaugh:also is unsi even good for down there? eat healthy diet and clean up no need to be using unsi :gucciwhat:
I got middle age vibes from dirac and definitely the oud. They really have to be a fob or old. Oud is the least romantic smell ever, and Dirac doesn’t seem sexy lol.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is that you? One of those prostitute Xalimos in London :farmajoyaab:

Unless your husband is burning you, why use the unsi?

upload_2019-10-29_13-13-54.gif

Exodus

Alienist
Add to that the RNB. A lot of fusion in one video.

FOBs seem less inhibited than Somali Westerners. I think they’re a lot freakier than we dare think. I hope they had a good time lol.

I got middle age vibes from dirac and definitely the oud. They really have to be a fob or old. Oud is the least romantic smell ever, and Dirac doesn’t seem sexy lol.
Many wars have been fought over a Xalimo with a big butt in a Dirac :banderas:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That's a new one for me, I thought romance was u know roses, candles, slow music and bubble bath. But hey different strokes for different folks :)

Trending

Latest posts