King Charles III Coronation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AbdiFreedom I prefer to be proud n free n poor as shit and knowing my family, clan, and history then being an Isaaq servant with no history at a coronation of king charles.

Investitures-at-Buckingham-Palace.jpg

His happy as pig in shit

mo-farah.jpg

@Ibn Abdon we are extreme anti british the 'darods' for a number of reason but mainly is their missionizing in africa and wiping out people indigenous identity and culture. They were going to do that in berbera, it would be no different to the africans with a british first name followed by an african name.

We as darod should promote 'co-existence and integration' not 'assimilation' which Isaaqs can do. integrating means co-exist side by side as equals like 'two different parts' do or how nature co-exists.

@Ibn Abdon we are extreme anti british the 'darods' for a number of reason but mainly is their missionizing in africa and wiping out people indigenous identity and culture. They were going to do that in berbera, it would be no different to the africans with a british first name followed by an african name.

We as darod should promote 'co-existence and integration' not 'assimilation' which Isaaqs can do. integrating means co-exist side by side as equals like 'two different parts' do or how nature co-exists.
Do Idoors even have an “identification”?

Man, both the Italians and the British have said that the Idoors have bowed to them from the beginning, except for a few of them who have helped Mujahid Muhammad. As for the rest?

“oh, white man. Step on my face with your blessed caddan foot!”

I've seen how aborigines here assimilated and lost their identity, language, history and were taught only from the point when white ppl arrived before then it was 'no mans land' is what they teach them. Assimilation must be combatted becuz they got nothing to fight their 'masters' with who keep them now as 'servant class' like u see with those madows in the coronation.
I did not realise you were an Aussie.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why Boqor Burhan should always promote and demand from governments a prosperous somalia, the only reason this king is getting so much attention is due to his 'prosperous' people and history not becuz his kingdom is special or even that 'long'. Apparently it traces back to the normans in 1066. With some sayin it roots back to petty kings in the 7th century. But do an 'abtirsi' on it and it's very SHORT in comparison to Darod who are all 'kings' and record their linage unlike their 'overlord n peasant' society where only 1 family records its name and the rest are just herds not worthy to record.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
King Charles will make Muuse Bihi a knight if he gifts him a thousand idoor harem:reallymaury:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You were conquered. Stop crying.
Sir my town of Cabuudwaaq was conquered by Italians not British. They named us Marehan and Averghidir and Geeljecel. I know you are Cheekhail. We were all colonized like a bijj. Itoobiya was better and smarter somehow their King convinced them not to colonize

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The chinese-japs-europeans r tough ppl even when they were poor n backwards they never just surrendered to become peasant servant of the 'power of the day'.

@DR OSMAN bro, aside from being a Somali, aren’t you also an Aussie?

You and your fellow ingiriis adoon @AbdiFreedom need to hash out your differences and instead work on the republican movement, to break your countries free from the shackles of being ajnabi subjects. Imagine being attached to your colonial masters in the 21st century, kkk :hemad:

@Nilotic @Keep it a boqol How is the celebration going? Have you practiced the new royal anthem of ‘God save the King’? :ohdamn::reallymaury:

Who is who of the royal family for the non monarchist crowd. The Spare relegated to #9.

70656989-12053975-image-a-15_1683374893032.jpg

Mounbatten family secret: King Charles's grand grandfather was restless from hemorrhoids, went crazy from syphilis, and took in many young mistresses to remedy his ailments, as his Counsel bench advised him to do. Imagine the tragic lives of those buggered mistresses.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's my birthday, unfortunately. The only royal that seemed somewhat likeable isn't even alive. Charles never loved her and stole her youth but couldn't quite dim her flame, even posthumously. Instead, he chose an unattractive and then middle-aged Islan, that was married with kids (as a mistress) who rejected him in his youth.​
1683417733130.png

Trending

Latest posts