Kim So Jin Appreciation Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm a midget? You should feel lucky that I'm even giving you the time of day to respond to you. You can be with your 5'8 abdis that go to your uni nacalaa or you can see what a real man looks nacalaa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just confess that you can't resist me :ulyin:

boi bye ur probably that crunch! i heard as i stepped on dirt on my way to ma dorm :hillarybiz:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Nacalaa what's with the insecurities. Don't tell me you've been wasting my time and you're 5'0 tall nacalaa

what girl in her right mind would admit to being 6ft thats a low-key L within its self therefore i'am not insecure nacala shut up uff

Genie

The last suugo bender
Who said that's a bad thing. I like my girls tall. Dw it isn't an L.

many people have told me they would rather be humped by hippos than be tall so as you can see i see it as a bad thing nacala but anywho i appreciate your subtle compliment.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
many people have told me they would rather be humped by hippos than be tall so as you can see i see it as a bad thing nacala but anywho i appreciate your subtle compliment.
Wallahi I prefer tall women since it's weird if a tall nigga like me gets with a 5'0 chick. Plus I want tall children which is more likely with a tall wife.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts