Kim Kardashian is studying to become a lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Kim plans to take her bar exam by 2022. Most likely she will pass the exam with flying colors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-studying-to-become-lawyer/amp/

Congrats, Kim..former bad girls make the best lawyers..I am studying law too
giphy.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why tho? She has enough money to never work again and to hire the best legal minds in the country...

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Why tho? She has enough money to never work again and to hire the best legal minds in the country...

But with so much wealth you want a purpose in life and so far she's doing good with criminal justice as she got a lady released from jail who was given life for a stupid crime

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
That is good. I see an Amal Clooney potential in her. She will be a saviour for the poor. A lot of african americans are incarcerated in american jails based on false accusations. Back people need to appreciate when whites trynna make their day a bit better. Respecto del grande.

:salute:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She will make a great lawyer, let us remember that her late father was also a remarkable lawyer :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Kim is beautiful, smart and charismatic. She met with Trump and got him to release a woman who served 21 years of a life sentence for non violent drug charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending