Kim Jong Kheyre Victorious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland region is getting shut down politically so you are properly right it won't come to war.

True.

I believe Muse Bixi has upset too many people and done very little (unless you count tukraq as an achievement) to be elected again. Wadani are completely inept though... Instead of sitting on the sidelines being silent they should actively try and recruit the non isaaq clans within the sland project.

Bohol

VIP
True.

I believe Muse Bixi has upset too many people and done very little (unless you count tukraq as an achievement) to be elected again. Wadani are completely inept though... Instead of sitting on the sidelines being silent they should actively try and recruit the non isaaq clans within the sland project.

WADANI already said there won't be regional elections if the commission isn't changed, so they are sticking to their guns. WADANI is doing a good job damaging Sland region further.

HS, KG and GM were not states yet, just 3 territories with three leaders who claimed these lands. Even the FGS with no power could deal with them easily, because of their international aid billions and the generous foreign daddys (turkey, qatar, ethopia, uganda and co).

JL will be the first difficult test for Farmaajo and Kheyre. Madoobe controls with Kismaayo a strategic important city, hails from a big community and has the back of Kenya. I think they will just try to bring another loyal Ogadeen to cut of his tribal support at least. This won't be that easy anyway. PL will be the final exams. We will see inshAllah who has the upper hand in the end.
No one will help him besides walking him and that retard to the hague

Do you listen to yourself horta? if the SFG doesn't represent Somalia officially who does,
Somaliland region? :lol: :lol: there is a reason you need a stamp from the SFG to export your
livestock to other countries. Time to smell the coffee and wake up from the delusions. Somalia
has one national recognized government the rest are mamuul goboleeds, this is not China vs Taiwan.
Either way the sfg will look like fools going againist jl/pl as let's be real as they do not got an army unless they think hawiye and marehan will fight for them which i highly doubt

It delegitimizes Sland region since that is the so called "borders" it claims which is why Muuse Bixi attacked Tukaraq.
if neither state does not control sanaag from either side i wonder why their wasting money on a lost cause

Tukraq

VIP
How? The FGS will surely try to dismantle Pland before Sland.
? fgs works with puntland what do you mean by dismantle? its a Somali state, its not like galmudug and these other states just disappeared or something, they just have to follow the law and have elections now

? fgs works with puntland what do you mean by dismantle? its a Somali state, its not like galmudug and these other states just disappeared or something, they just have to follow the law and have elections now
Well Pland goes against the FGS like in the case of UAE.

Tukraq

VIP
Well Pland goes against the FGS like in the case of UAE.
the state of California goes against the US federal government so what? they can disagree on issues and have different jurisdiction, however SL is totally different as its a separatist movement that the sfg will need to dismantle

the state of California goes against the US federal government so what? they can disagree on issues and have different jurisdiction, however SL is totally different as its a separatist movement that the sfg will need to dismantle
The state of California also cuts its relations with the FG whenever it wants, right?

If they win Jubaland, it will be through a bloody war.

dont forget madoobe risked the lives of mere 300 ras kambooni boys against a very strong Alshabab in 2009 in kismaayo. Yall think that guy will fold? :mjlol:where he got wounded yet again for the second time in 2 years. He will fight, if anyone folds, it will be axmaarjo and his crew, or it will be a war.

I dont see wada hadal getting the job done in Jland, there's a reason Jland is the last state standing.

:trumpsmirk:

Madoobe vs Farmaajo, finaalki cid lagu aasi hadaba sii dhiibo codkaaga:lawd:

anigu waxaan leeyahay adeerkay mudane darkie will be victorious.:salute::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending