Kim Jong Kheyre Victorious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
If they represent the country, why does no one pay taxes except xamar ? why doesn't we have a united army ? This is called a de-facto country. Even the IC knows that the FGS is just xamar actually. So you telling me an adminstration with 22,000 foreign soldiers in their only city represents the whole Somalia ? "De-facto" and "De-jure" are two different things.

You are talking about current internal problems, I am talking about external. Worldwide only SFG represents Somalia as it is the recognized government of Somalia. Tax issues is the result of the civil war, Al shabab held areas don't pay taxes to the SFG just like some of the other mamuul goboleeds such problems are temporary and expected. The Somalia government currently controls the airspace of Somalia despite many protests from the Muh mamuul goboleeds.

Bohol

VIP
Well Sland won't fall unless the FGS has resources enough to control it.

It doesn't have to control it. All it has to do to is arm and incite the locals, just like Puntland incited eastern Sanaag Sland troops to defect from Sland and with that control of eastern Sanaag was gone.

It doesn't have to control it. All it has to do to is arm and incite the locals, just like Puntland incited eastern Sanaag Sland troops to defect from Sland and with that control of eastern Sanaag was gone.
Sland never had full control of eastern Sanaag. Eastern Sanaag was always a lawless area in which Sland and Pland officials from the local clan reside. You can't use that as an example.

Bohol

VIP
Sland never had full control of eastern Sanaag. Eastern Sanaag was always a lawless area in which Sland and Pland officials from the local clan reside. You can't use that as an example.

Well there you go Somaliland region doesn't even control its supposed mamuul goboleed borders due to divisions so it is easy to exploit it. Even SFG officials such as the defense minister arrived in the area whenever they wanted.

You are talking about current internal problems, I am talking about external. Worldwide only SFG represents Somalia as it is the recognized government of Somalia. Tax issues is the result of the civil war, Al shabab held areas don't pay taxes to the SFG just like some of the other mamuul goboleeds such problems are temporary and expected.

A country is not defined by external, but "internal issues" in the first place. External issues has nothing to do with definition or existence of a country. Afghanistan, Lybia or Somalia have all recognized governements, but those countries all doesn't really exist anymore. You just admitted Somalia as a country doesn't exist de-facto, hence FGS is just interim solution. recognized or not, doesn't change anything.

Them dealing with livestock export is not a big issue. SL is not recognized yes, this is not a secret. You only come with small issues, who are "de-jure". I ask you, why is xamar secured by foreigners, which is "de-fato" and defines a country.

Well there you go Somaliland region doesn't even control its supposed mamuul goboleed borders due to divisions so it is easy to exploit it. Even SFG officials such as the defense minister arrived in the area whenever they wanted.
And how would the FGS make use of that exploitation and dismantle Sland?

Bohol

VIP
A country is not defined by external, but "internal issues" in the first place. External issues has nothing to do with definition or existence of a country. Afghanistan, Lybia or Somalia have all recognized governements, but those countries all doesn't really exist anymore. You just admitted Somalia as a country doesn't exist de-facto, hence FGS is just interim solution. recognized or not, doesn't change anything.

Them dealing with livestock export is not a big issue. SL is not recognized yes, this is not a secret. You only come with small issues, who are "de-jure". I ask you, why is xamar secured by foreigners, which is "de-fato" and defines a country.

Now now kid what did I tell you about being delusional? being recognized is everything as it gives you legitimacy . It is why you need the stamp of the SFG to export your livestock to Saudi Arabia for example :lol: . If recognition was nothing Somaliland region wouldn't be crying for it day and night cause they lack legitimacy in the eyes of the world and that is where it matters not some villager in the bush who thinks his mamuul goboleed is recognized.

:trumpsmirk:

Now now kid what did I tell you about being delusional? being recognized is everything as it gives you legitimacy . It is why you need the stamp of the SFG to export your livestock to Saudi Arabia for example :lol: . If recognition was nothing Somaliland region wouldn't be crying for it day and night cause they lack legitimacy in the eyes of the world and that is where it matters not what some villager in the bush thinks he is mamuul goboleed is recognized or not.

:trumpsmirk:

Tag me when Farmaajo visits Bohol or Burco, since he is the recognized president. A president who cant visit his cities.
:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Tag me when Farmaajo visits Bohol or Burco, since he is the recognized president.
:mjlol:

That is like saying tag me when he visits currently Al shabab held areas. It has no meaning. Farmaajo is the recognized president of entire Somalia whether he can visit a certain village riddled by terrorism or not.

Bohol

VIP
Now don't change the topic sxb. You still haven't explained to me how can the FGS dismantle Sland before Pland.

It depends what you consider "Sland" if we are talking about Awdal, eastern Sanaag and Las Anod they can dismantle Sland from those areas by providing support to the majority unionist folks there. As for the other areas they can incite a civil war. Different strokes for different folks.

:manny:

It depends what you consider "Sland" if we are talking about Awdal, eastern Sanaag and Las Anod they can dismantle Sland from those areas by providing support to the majority unionist folks there. As for the other areas they can incite a civil war. Different strokes for different folks.

:manny:
And how would they provide support to these groups and incite a civil war? You're just saying shit but aren't showing any examples. Now let me ask you a question, how would a civil war in Sland help the FGS?

Bohol

VIP
And how would they provide support to these groups and incite a civil war? You're just saying shit but aren't showing any examples. Now let me ask you a question, how would a civil war in Sland help the FGS?

Talk about asking the obvious, with money and arms obviously. You thought with khat?

That is like saying tag me when he visits currently Al shabab held areas. It has no meaning. Farmaajo is the recognized president of entire Somalia whether he can visit a certain village riddled by terrorism or not.

So you don't have to be able to control or visit places in your claimed territory as a state head ? It is sufficient, if the IC gives you aid money and foreign soldiers to save the capital, right ? Wallahi no civilized country has that mindset. You'll become a country through statehood institution in your claimed borders, not recognition of the IC.
:nahgirl:

Enough words, let Kheyre or Farmaajo come to Burco and Bohol with the blue flag and i'll be the first person to give them the "bayca" and fight for them. But "Farmaajo Madaxweyna ayaa loo aqoonsanyahay" wa af somaali aan saamayn ku lahayn umadda reer "Somalilayn region".
:mybusiness:

Bohol

VIP
So you don't have to be able to control or visit places in your claimed territory as a state head ? It is sufficient, if the IC gives you aid money and foreign soldiers to save the capital, right ? Wallahi no civilized country has that mindset. You'll become a country through statehood institution in your claimed borders, not recognition of the IC.
:nahgirl:

Enough words, let Kheyre or Farmaajo come to Burco and Bohol with the blue flag and i'll be the first person to give them the "bayca" and fight for them. But "Farmaajo Madaxweyna ayaa loo aqoonsanyahay" wa af somaali aan saamayn ku lahayn umadda reer "Somalilayn region".
mybusiness.png

Since you lot love talking about "borders" Somaliland region doesn't control its claimed "borders" either, so what does that say about Somaliland region.

mybusiness.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts