Oday Xaaf bends the knee and pledges fealty

xaaf-iyo-kheyre.jpg

Lets hope Ahmed Madoobe puts in a tougher fight

:francis:

Hirshabelle-Gone
K Galbeed- Gone
Galmudug- Gone
Jubaland- Next target

Will set finale with PL for the final showdown between federalism and Centralism.

Unlike the others, they wont find accomplices in the Puntite Kingdom.

HS, KG and GM were not states yet, just 3 territories with three leaders who claimed these lands. Even the FGS with no power could deal with them easily, because of their international aid billions and the generous foreign daddys (turkey, qatar, ethopia, uganda and co).

JL will be the first difficult test for Farmaajo and Kheyre. Madoobe controls with Kismaayo a strategic important city, hails from a big community and has the back of Kenya. I think they will just try to bring another loyal Ogadeen to cut of his tribal support at least. This won't be that easy anyway. PL will be the final exams. We will see inshAllah who has the upper hand in the end.

Bohol

VIP
HS, KG and GM were not states yet, just 3 territories with three leaders who claimed these lands. Even the FGS with no power could deal with them easily, because of their international aid billions and the generous foreign daddys (turkey, qatar, ethopia, uganda and co).

JL will be the first difficult test for Farmaajo and Kheyre. Madoobe controls with Kismaayo a strategic important city, hails from a big community and has the back of Kenya. I think they will just try to bring another loyal Ogadeen to cut of his tribal support at least. This won't be that easy anyway. PL will be the final exams. We will see inshAllah who has the upper hand in the end.

Somaliland region will fold quicker than Puntland me thinks.

True, divided paper states with no source of revenues. Easy to dismantle

There is too many competing interests in Somaliland region (easy to exploit). Puntland is just the 3 Maxamuud Salebaan majority.
Those "competing interests" prefer peace over chaos. If they didn't care about peace then Sland would be in chaos like the south.

Bohol

VIP
Those "competing interests" prefer peace over chaos. If they didn't care about peace then Sland would be in chaos like the south.

That is for now but once opportunity provides itself sh!t will hit the fan just like during Siad
Bare government when Awdal, eastern Sanaag and Las Anod communities were armed by
the Gov. To make matters worse this time communities that made up the SNM aren't even
united. Puntland's risk of civil war on the other hand is very low since all the major cities
are majority Maxamuud Salebaan (Bosaso, Garowe, North Galkacyo).

Somaliland region will fold quicker than Puntland me thinks.

I really doubt that. The FGS is still an "interims government" with no statehood. They lack legislative, executive and judiciary institutions in Xamar, let alone any other part of the country. Billions are spent to held the capital intact for them, they don't have the resources for SL. They would prefer to unite the parts, who supports unity, hence they will go for PL first.

That is for now but once opportunity provides itself sh!t will hit the fan just like during Siad
Bare government when Awdal, eastern Sanaag and Las Anod communities were armed by
the Gov. To make matters worse this time communities that made up the SNM during that
time aren't even united.
In the early 80s SNM weren't as armed as Sland is now sxb. Also the government was much more capable than this current one and had its army in all of the major towns in the north that helped those tribal militias in those times. You can't comapare the situations.

Bohol

VIP
I really doubt that. The FGS is still an "interims government" with no statehood. They lack legislative, executive and judiciary institutions in Xamar, let alone any other part of the country. Billions are spent to held the capital intact for them, they don't have the resources for SL. They would prefer to unite the parts, who supports unity, hence they will go for PL first.

Where do you get the idea it is "Interim"? interim era ended in 2012 this is the official
permanent government for entire Somalia recognized by all nations.The SFG already has
resources that is why they are weakening the federal states one by one and getting them
under their thumbs. You think they used peanuts to achieve their goals in the different
federal states? it is in the tune of millions of dollars.

Bohol

VIP
In the early 80s SNM weren't as armed as Sland is now sxb. Also the government was much more capable than this current one and had its army in all of the major towns in the north that helped those tribal militias in those times. You can't comapare the situations.

Whether Sland is armed or not is not the point or if the SFG is strong. The point is Somaliland region has way way more holes and divisions than Puntland whether it is land or population so that is why it can be exploited easier by the SFG.

Whether Sland is armed or not is not the point or if the SFG is strong. The point is Somaliland region has way way more holes and divisions than Puntland so that is why it can be exploited easier by the SFG.
And how would FGS exploit Sland without dismantling Pland?

Where do you get the idea it is "Interim"? interim era ended in 2012 this is the official
permanent government for entire Somalia recognized by all nations.The SFG already has
resources that is why they are weakening the federal states one by one and getting them
under their thumbs. You think they used peanuts to achieve their goals in the different
federal states? it is in the tune of millions of dollars.

Interims government in my books means, they are not de facto representative of Somalia, but only Xamar. The IC just needed a partner in 2012, this does not mean we have a real government, it does only mean they represent Somalia de jure. Until the constitution is finished and the president is elected, they are nothing more than an interim solution.

But yes their recognition brought them a lot of many and international support, but this alone will not be enough for SL. They achieved their goals in lawless "territories", not federal states. We will see what they achieve in Kismaayo and then u can tell me they have actually faced an administration.

Bohol

VIP
Interims government in my books means, they are not de facto representative of Somalia, but only Xamar. The IC just needed a partner in 2012, this does not mean we have a real government, it does only mean they represent Somalia de jure. Until the constitution is finished and the president is elected, they are nothing more than an interim solution.

But yes their recognition brought them a lot of many and international support, but this alone will not be enough for SL. They achieved their goals in lawless "territories", not federal states. We will see what they achieve in Kismaayo and then u can tell me they have actually faced an administration.

Do you listen to yourself horta? if the SFG doesn't represent Somalia officially who does,
Somaliland region? :lol: :lol: there is a reason you need a stamp from the SFG to export your
livestock to other countries. Time to smell the coffee and wake up from the delusions. Somalia
has one national recognized government the rest are mamuul goboleeds, this is not China vs Taiwan.

Do you listen to yourself horta? if the SFG doesn't represent Somalia officially who does, Somaliland region? :lol: :lol: there is a reason you need a stamp from the SFG to export your livestock to other countries. Time to smell the coffee and wake up from the delusions.

If they represent the country, why does no one pay taxes except xamar ? why doesn't we have a united army ? This is called a de-facto country. Even the IC knows that the FGS is just xamar actually. So you telling me an adminstration with 22,000 foreign soldiers in their only city represents the whole Somalia ? "De-facto" and "De-jure" are two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts