Killing The Enemy With Success

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's start the conversation like this. As I stand here with the PL policy of 'kill them with success' ama af somali hadan u turjumo 'ku togta cadowga horumarkina'

117334882_976892369400006_188858470201161297_o.jpg

While you the enemy of PL stand here. Ilahi haku siyadiyo

images

At least meesha la kala joggo me and u horta wa in lays fahamsiya intanan meel kale loo gudbin.
niin gurigisa gubayo oo hadlayo ayaa ugu daran. Kan is-qariyo ayaa sharaf leh.

I know the haters will be like this. Lakin ogaada niinkani gurigisa beletwayn siday u eek tahay lol

116134271_966767467079163_8321865593380958122_n.jpg

Hadi aan wax laysku fahmi karin jirin, ogaada middani waa option 3

107983966_957037148052195_8737152105811240760_n.jpg

Galkacyo

121775898_1030312554057987_1812445125404255725_o-1024x1024.jpg

Bursalax Road Connecting To Galkacyo Road begins

Puntlanders unite on dr osman new policy of PL 'kill the enemy with success'.

Garowe to Galkacyo Road begins Next Year as New years present to puntites.

3a8-768x374.png

@Galmudug-State hates the policy 'kill em with success'

Greening of PL continues in Galkacyo joining the 'guri iyo geed' program.

122420906_1035431120212797_3665974802276216260_n.jpg

We will ensure all our coastal towns have this type of 'a-grade infrastructure'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As reer nugaal we believe in the policy of 'killing the enemy with success' as our first policy but if that doesn't work we don't shy away from the lethal option that Deni declared 'cadowga meeshad ku aragtan ku togta'. These should be our fundamental policy as all puntites towards the enemy of our region.

Guri iyo Geed is a region wide policy in PL where all cities are required to green up the motherland. Qof iyo Fusto is the Sanaag high-way program which urges each Puntite contributes one 'drum' of 'asphalt'.

My addition to this is a unified policy when I run for president will be to campaign 'kill the enemy with success'. Is-xilqaan the southern program was stolen from PL when 'gaas' declared the policy as 'puntland ha isku tashato' program. What other campaign slogans do puntites have will be interesting.

I am liberal in my economic and secular views no doubt but when it comes to 'justice' or how to deal with an 'enemy', I am very brutal, I don't think capital punishment is enough. The only time I like capital punishment is when an 'eye is equal to an eye' but not when the 'eye isn't equal to the eye of the one killed', that's when I disagree with it.

For example if puntites gave me the leadership, this shabab shit wud be over in a few 'days'. I won't kill the duli Madow/rahanwayn/murusade kid they send, lakin dadka 'hogaamiyo' beeshooda ayaan ka dili laha wixi ay puntland ka dilan. For example if a rahanwayn kid is caught laying road mines, he will be told you now just lost 'rahanwayn loved trader' he is going to be sent to god

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This sort of 'curb' is badly needed in PL cities. Good on Galkacyo for leading the way. U will be suprised it's not buildings that make a city beautiful.

Gaalkacyo-777x437.jpg

We need to stop painting everything with PL colors. It would have looked better with just white.

Galkacyo is necessary, you know those gaajo land claimers will take pics and claim everything.

You know what I would do to Galkacyo as mayor? Turn the roofs blue/white or green so with drone footage it looks like our flag from above.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galkacyo is necessary, you know those gaajo land claimers will take pics and claim everything.

You know what I would do to Galkacyo as mayor? Turn the roofs blue/white or green so with drone footage it looks like our flag from above.

Please when u speak of roofs be sensitive their are some clans in Somalia who lack this 60% of their population, u must realize what is normal in PL can sometimes be a 'priviledge' in other regions. Right @Passenger

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
All this faan when will it end
The doctor is not one to pick fights, but he's relentless when challenged. He single handedly silenced all of Somaliland SSpot these last couple of days. The forum has been dead today thanks to him. We are truly blessed to see this gifted man do his work.
:wow:

Trending

Latest posts