Kikuyu fulay xaar weyn

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Kenya should not be afraid of Somali people, I understand people in general fear the unknown which in this case is a stable country that no longer needs their assistance but cooperation as neighbors. They need to not worry so much :)

Thank God Bantus are generally cowardly race. Could you imagine if they were as brave as they are physically imposing. We would go extinct

Turkey, Russia and the U.S. once that weapons embargo gets cleared.

In the next 5 years we'll be seeing as army of faraaxs soaring the skies of Somalia in F-16's and Sukhoi Su-57 raining missiles on all shabaab strongholds. :diddyass:
Still that fat bantus folks will be guarding your xarmajos Villa in Ugandishu.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I would replay by saying to have some faith for the future of your country, but i forgot you're Kenyan. :bell:
Turkey, Russia and the U.S. once that weapons embargo gets cleared.

In the next 5 years we'll be seeing as army of faraaxs soaring the skies of Somalia in F-16's and Sukhoi Su-57 raining missiles on all shabaab strongholds. :diddyass:

You get ask yourself why is turkey
spending millions of dollars on Somalia are we really that naive to think that they are doing it out of the goodness of their heart or they have other motives :hmm:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Turkey, Qatar, and France are arming Mr faramijo.
ive already heard the arguments before so i pretty much already know what he was going to say somalis are al shabab farmajo out we will take jubaland and kenya will take the oil and seas by force and of course turkey and qatar must stop helping somalia