Khutbah given by Dabcasar! ( can't believe these mosques would allow him 2 give Friday Khutbah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that the guy who was point at the dabcasar was shot by another guy today?

Someone told me earlier today

After the recent attempt on his life he's now more than qualified to talk about aakhira.

His soul was halfway there in the footage.:ftw9nwa:

Ma gantaal baad ku soo riday? :nahgirl::liberaltears:

All jokes aside, I was furious that there was no one to protect Boqorka 5ta dawakhsan. How can peasants make an attempt on the King's life without consequences? The incident could've sparked a world war like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand. :whew:

Americans don't deserve the King if they can't guarantee his safety.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All jokes aside, I was furious that there was no one to protect Boqorka 5ta dawakhsan. How can peasants make an attempt on the King's life without consequences? The incident could've sparked a world war like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand. :whew:

Americans don't deserve the King if they can't guarantee his safety.

:russ::damn::damn::damn::damn:

The day he was crowned with milk

:

Walahi anytime I watch it I laugh so hard :damn:

Sheik brofeszar Dabcasar has to drive to other states mosque and beg them to give khutba, he has been banned in every mosque in Columbus to even get near the mic that's why hes trying to build his own mosque

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sheik brofeszar Dabcasar has to drive to other states mosque and beg them to give khutba, he has been banned in every mosque in Columbus to even get near the mic that's why hes trying to build his own mosque

There's a restraining order on him in one of the major mosque is town. He is a pariah in Columbus mosque scenes. They even call ahead to mosques in other states when they know about his itinerary and warn them. He was so close to securing several thousands from a mosque in Texas before they received a phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts